Ever be a server for this?

Information and updates for the Hades Underworld mod and other mods by Hades. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: marhawkman, Hades

BlackCleric

Ever be a server for this?

Post by BlackCleric » Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:34 am

Will there ever be online play for Hades underworld mod? This looks awesome but I never play single player games...

Also, what do I download, theres 3 things, boss mod, super boss mod, and the 1.5 version......

Nero-Kai

Post by Nero-Kai » Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:06 pm

Download the 1.5. I havent downloaded it yet and im still on 1.4 as i cant dl it yet or ill go over my alocated limit and have to pay o.O lol, soonnnnn though.

As for a server............if it gets a big enough following, its a good mod so far so im pretty sure it will. Have fun and good gamin.

Add nero_666@msn.com if you wanna ip/tcp sometime
Ya never know what to type in these things...

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Re: Ever be a server for this?

Post by Hades » Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:31 pm

There may be later.But maybe I'll join in and play a bit with everyone once in a while.My mod's have taken off and are really popular so it seem's I must start thinking of some other thing's.
However download and play em all if you like,they all offer something different.The version 1.5 of my Underworld has all of the changes so I would recommend that one for total gameplay. ;)
Nuff said
Hades
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

Nero-Kai

Post by Nero-Kai » Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:19 pm

Hades, you got msn yea? add me, we'll have a game sometime :twisted:
Ya never know what to type in these things...

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:33 pm

I'd love to have a game with some of my mod player's.Maybe a tcp/ip thing or whatever,But I would love to test out my mod a bit also hehe.Kill some nice boss's together and have fun.So get back to me all or pm me,or post ect you know.
This way you all can get the inside info for the next version hehe.And maybe I can enlist some extra tester's hint hint...

Later
Hades

mr_pixel
Paladin

Post by mr_pixel » Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:39 am

Hey, nice mod - great work :D

If anyone is interested, we need one or two people to run game servers for this mod, and it can have a home on TIGS.

Check out http://www.tigs2004.tk for more information on TIGS, reply here or on the TIGS forums at http://forums.pkaclan.com if you are interested.

I would like to see this mod hosted as well!

BlackCleric

Post by BlackCleric » Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:59 am

Great Idea Pixel!! I just joined this server a few days ago... (TiGs) its a very stable server.... Seems to me that players run most of the power through it so if someone hosted this mod, and they added you guys to the list, it would be the home of hades mod online. That wold be intense! I hope to see this action soon. This mod rocks!!

Anyone interested in helping to host this on that server ??

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:05 pm

Being the mod creator for this mod and some other's ,I would be thrilled to see this mod get online playability. ;) Dnt ask me though as I have no idea on that stuff hehe.
However if people are moving onto more playing with other player's,I should get this 1.7 version of my underworld mod out huh guy's.I'll just tweak a few things and get this out tomorrow or the next day.Two day's tops guy's,for all the new skill graphic stuff and icon's.Some of the skill sounds have been changed as well but mosty still need to be finished.So sounds and storyline are (yes still)still not done. ;)
But soon,I still have to make new voices for all the npc's hehe may take awhile.But sounds for skill's ,monster's etc will be finished soon.
So I hope this little update will keep everyone happy for awhile. ;) And if anyone succed's in getting this mod a place let me know.I'll be glad to have a game with all my mod player's. ;)
nuff said
Hades

TGhostdk

Post by TGhostdk » Mon Jul 05, 2004 4:15 pm

cant i or someone else just create a game on open battlenet and t5hen all with the mod can come and play couldnt that work ?

Papsti

Post by Papsti » Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:33 pm

thats no problem but have to know the openers ip to jon his/her game but shouldn't be a problem

Return to “Hades Underworld”