Is this forum.....dead?

Information and updates for the Hades Underworld mod and other mods by Hades. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: marhawkman, Hades

Nosferatu

Is this forum.....dead?

Post by Nosferatu » Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:53 am

I posted quite some time ago..no one replyed
Is everyone on holiday or what?
If a man has nothing to die for, then he has nothing to live for.

marhawkman
Retired staff
Angel

Re: Is this forum.....dead?

Post by marhawkman » Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:31 pm

No it's not dead. It's like a volcano. they never really "die" they just become dormant for long periods. Or short periods... I'm pretty sure I posted here last week.
Currently working on making an Andariel Player character.
Status of my Mod: Assimilated

Nosferatu

Post by Nosferatu » Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:51 pm

Well hopefully ppl will come back to the forum.
Want some opinions from hades about my ideas for his mod.....wheter he likes them or not...
Also...i feel kind of weird..joined the forum..posting alone.....well exept for you marhawkman no one replyed my messages.....and almost a week passed since my first post
Hope everyone shall return...
Last edited by Nosferatu on Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

frylockxxx

Post by frylockxxx » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:45 pm

actully most people are on vaca lol i jus got back from like a 4 week vaca and most people jus talk on battlenet u know u can play on normal battlenet right lol the new patch has came out for diablo while i was gone did that affect the mod in ne way :roll: ;)

Nosferatu

Post by Nosferatu » Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:49 pm

Well i've tryed the mod with 1.11 patch....was not compatible....think others had this problem too
And about b.net well i do not have the oiginal copy of DII i had it...but that was some time ago about 5 years ago exactly...my cd's got really scrached and after a while i lost interest....warcraft came out....But that spark for diablo came back after i saw this mod....i played it with couple of friends
I was a registered user to diablo II once....but after so much time...i do not even remember the user name...the mail or the password i had....so i can not contact blizz....what explanation shall i give them? that i had original cd's now i do not have.....nor user nor pass....nor that mail adress i can not remeber...
Would like to talk about some "other" servers for Diablo....but not here cause i violate some stupid law by doing so.....
So....someone have a yahoo id or something where we could talk....cause on Teamspeak i can hardly find anyone playing..

roninDOG

Post by roninDOG » Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:22 pm

When patch 1.11 came out it modified many things. Essentially how the dll files were compiled is different, so anything invovling dlls will no longer be compatible (addresses have changed). Since this mod uses dlls it will not be compatible with 1.11. All direct text things should work normally though.

-roninDOG

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:47 pm

Well as for myself I've been on and off again for vacation my friend so I've been kind of dormant.But I'll be more regular...lol...soon.Still modding away whiloe I've been away but been trying out a few things.....coming to the next topic...
As for 1.11 well I know it isn't compatible with Underworld but with a little tweaks it will work with Apocalypse...But again I've been tossing around an idea which may just axe Apocalypse in lieu of a 1.11 mod so I can concentrate on it more.But I'm not done fooling around with it yet so who knows for now....
As for the Underworld mod ,well it's going to stay as is,at least for now till I figure out which way I'm going.Still love modding but I like to stay up to date lol.And there are a few things I would like to toy with in this patch.Like making those keys good for something in one player and adding in a set of about 20 new keys for other recipes....he heh.
Soo we'll just have to wait and see what psycho Hades comes out with next,as you all know how I like to mod...should be worth the wait.
nuff said
Hades
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

marhawkman
Retired staff
Angel

Post by marhawkman » Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:48 pm

I was gonna start working on a 1.11 version of underworld, but it seems I have other things to do at the moment.... So I'm gonna be otherwise occupied indefinately.
Currently working on making an Andariel Player character.
Status of my Mod: Assimilated

Nosferatu

Post by Nosferatu » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:27 pm

Hmm not much activity going on here.
Pitty that people do not play this mod....or too few play it
Unfortunatelly as we all know diablo II is dying.....for me it was dead till i discovered hades mod....
Was playing sacred but somehow that game was not what i expected
Just hate to see this mod die......People do not post anymore
Yesterday all day teamspeak was opened on my comp....Not 1 person came to play diablo hades.
Wanted to help with some ideas...unfortunatelly i do not have a very good financial position so i can not donate any money....
Only thing i can do is to "Lend" my computer over the net if needed.
Not have the best....but to today's standards it is acceptable
P4 with HT at 3GHZ 1024 ddram,sata 80GB,gf fx 5900 pci.
And when there are no repairings going my internet can be as fast as a T1 connection......mean 60-80KB/s download and also as much upload...
Last edited by Nosferatu on Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KickimusButamus

Post by KickimusButamus » Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:49 am

alright im back

as for Teamspeak nice to see you have it

i have a TS server of my own about 200 users max...
heres my connection info

address TF.game-server.cc:8787
password None

your welcome to join also i know much of the hades underworld mod

also to get hades installed and the 1.11 patch is simple first
1. uninstall and reinstall D2
2. make a copy of the diablo II 1.07 LOD base install folder
3. rename this copy Diablo II HU or sumthing to your liking
4. download the 1.10 final patch of Diablo II off of gamershell just go to this link http://www.gamershell.com/download_3947.shtml
5. after you download patch run the HU version of hades then run the patch file you just downloaded.
6. it will ask you to close diablo II do so and you should install if you need to run it again.
7. after you install patch 1.10 install hades underworld onto it
8. after you install hades under world play it to your hearts content
9. if you want to play the really screwed up bnet version of diablo just connect to net with the 1.07 version you have left and you should automatically download it.

lemme know if i need to revize this or make corrections.
Last edited by KickimusButamus on Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am formerly one of the previous leaders Clan Triforce [TF] Clan Elite Martial Force [EMF] Clan Apocalyptic Harbringers [AH] and I run and operate a of multiple Teamspeak and Ventrilo Servers. Since those clans are long since gone im Looking for some active people to game with.

If you have any questions concerning Diablo II, D2:LOD, D2 Mods, Teamspeak, Ventrilo, or if you're looking for a gaming buddy feel free to contact me via XFIRE.

And if you play DOTA *A DEVILISH GRIN* I may request a throw down.

Return to “Hades Underworld”