Hades newbe

Information and updates for the Hades Underworld mod and other mods by Hades. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: marhawkman, Hades

No votes

Total votes: 0

Ancient Dragon

Hades newbe

Post by Ancient Dragon » Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:03 am

I've been playing Diablo since it was first introduced many years ago. I played one character (Barb) probably at least 10 years. So finally I found Hades mod, downloaded it, and finally got it to work this evening. Whew! what a mod! 8-O Does anyone start this mod with a new character? I started a new barb and bot my a$$ kicked almost as soon as I got out the front gate! The only way I could get started was to use a trainer to give my character some godlike powers, defenses, damage and resistences.

And the wayports. Are they all different? The first one normally encountered allowed me to teleport back to home base but I could not get from home back to that wayport. So I guess I'll just have to hunt around for them.

Overall -- I give the mod makers an A++ for their efforts and creativity. I will enjoy it for a loooong time to come. :D :D

theonlymoose
Forum Regular
Angel

Re: Hades newbe

Post by theonlymoose » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:52 am

I started by barbarian from scratch. :mrgreen:

dfnord
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by dfnord » Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:37 pm

This mod is very easy. Just make yourself some useful aura charms, and you will breeze throughout nightmare and hell. Also, check the cubaholics recipes (they are all in this mod as well), which allow you to craft runes, gems, unique items and set items with pots. And remeber, the search function is on the left menu.

KickimusButamus

Post by KickimusButamus » Thu May 04, 2006 8:39 am

Ancient Dragon";p="266976" wrote:I've been playing Diablo since it was first introduced many years ago. I played one character (Barb) probably at least 10 years. So finally I found Hades mod, downloaded it, and finally got it to work this evening. Whew! what a mod! 8-O Does anyone start this mod with a new character? I started a new barb and bot my a$$ kicked almost as soon as I got out the front gate! The only way I could get started was to use a trainer to give my character some godlike powers, defenses, damage and resistences.

And the wayports. Are they all different? The first one normally encountered allowed me to teleport back to home base but I could not get from home back to that wayport. So I guess I'll just have to hunt around for them.

Overall -- I give the mod makers an A++ for their efforts and creativity. I will enjoy it for a loooong time to come. :D :D
look me up.... kinda looking for someone to game with... click 1 of the methods of contact down below there to reach me.... id prefer anything but email... my filter is rather harsh ^.^
I am formerly one of the previous leaders Clan Triforce [TF] Clan Elite Martial Force [EMF] Clan Apocalyptic Harbringers [AH] and I run and operate a of multiple Teamspeak and Ventrilo Servers. Since those clans are long since gone im Looking for some active people to game with.

If you have any questions concerning Diablo II, D2:LOD, D2 Mods, Teamspeak, Ventrilo, or if you're looking for a gaming buddy feel free to contact me via XFIRE.

And if you play DOTA *A DEVILISH GRIN* I may request a throw down.

CarpeNoctem666

Post by CarpeNoctem666 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:12 pm

Hello everbody. I too play Diablo2 from the very beginnig and also played several mods (see signature). I made a break a few months ago to see if there were other games in the world :D ... but finally i ended up playing diablo again :cool: . And this time i found this nice Mod called "Hades Underworld". I must say nice work really. Although i was first shocked by the huge mpq-file i must say i´m impressed.Cool graphics and maps, superb atmosphere and as far as i played good balanced.I dont think that this Mod is to hard in the beginning ( but that is only my impression because the last Mod
i played was ZyEl and there i played a Barb to LvL 2591.That is a hard mod!!). A few nice surprises made me smile ( "Diablo??? what are you doing here!!!!" were my last thought after entering the tombs at the cemetary :twisted: ) and i am looking forward to see what awaits me next. But i have also two questions:1.Is there a document or a forum topic where I can find ALL the cube receipes? i found some in the forum but as i have understood there are many many more.2.Can i play this mod in the battle.net? Since two weeks i have my own internet and i would love to play this mod online. For replys i´m very gratefull and HADES "Keep up the good work!!!!!!! Looking forward to play your next mod!
Mods Played so far: Chaos Empire, Walhalla, Eastern Sun, Jonnys Mod,Kingdom of Tenai,ZyEl

I learned English 15 years ago so typos are intention;-)

http://s3.bitefight.de/c.php?uid=32880

Return to “Hades Underworld”