[Request] Tutor

This forum is for requests for (and offers of) mod-related work and mod project recruitment whether temporary or permanent. This is NOT a place to post "make this for me" requests.

Moderator: AdiTT

dread907

[Request] Tutor

Post by dread907 » Sun May 08, 2011 1:29 am

I need someone who can teach me and give me... Assignments I guess you could call them. I keep trying to find tutorials, but I can't seem to find any tutorials for the newer patches, and alot of the links i click on take me to random crap that I don't want. So i was hoping that one person or a team could teach me the things they know, and then after that I could maybe join them. Or create my own. Help would be much apprieciated. I learn fast and I don't forget too awfully much, but patience will be needed to teach me. I know basics of softcode. It would be nice to do some through texting so I will post my number as well, I don't have very good internet so it's hard to use any kind of.... Messengers you could call it
Contact info:
Cell number, text anytime; 19076318544
E-mail; ps_emo89@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Dread907

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Re: [Request] Tutor

Post by kingpin » Sun May 06, 2012 2:25 pm

all tutorials from 1.10+ is relevant for latest patch. Hardly nothing have changed between the patches then it comes to modding.

Return to “Job Offerings”