No peeking

Information and updates for the "Revival" and "The Second Coming" mods by GuyAskinQuestion. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: GuyAskingQuestion

No votes

Total votes: 0

DemonicAngel
Forum Legend
Principality

Re: No peeking

Post by DemonicAngel » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:50 am

GuyAskingQuestion";p="317631" wrote:Lots of fun changes sicne the last update :)
8-O no screenshots?
GuyAskingQuestion";p="317631" wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if I got the same sorts of threads I got with TSC on this... I remember the "How do I get to the Dark Wood!!!!1!!!1" threads! Don't expect any maps from me this time around though...
oh geez. ><

doesn't look like i'm ever going to get bored with this mod.

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:22 am

It's hard to screen-shot non-visual changes, like 8 stat points per level, a d2mod plug-in, or cube recipes :)

At the moment my to do list is this:

[strike]1 Code edit, that I do not know the offset for[/strike]
Cube Recipes
[strike]Runewords[/strike]
Sets
Sorting out Act 3

After this, everything is done for release.

album_page.php?pic_id=2158

EDIT: You might add MORE NEW SKILLS to that... jsut managed to squeeze 3 more skillicons in, so there can be 21 skills per page :)
Last edited by GuyAskingQuestion on Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
I choose my physician and my clergyman, thus indicating my sense of the quality of their work. By all means, also, choose your modmaker; that is the proper reward of the good modmaker, to be 'chosen.'

Terms of Service:Beginners Guide:TTD:Tech Rant: TFW The Awakening

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:41 am

I can double post because I say so :)

Here's a piccy for more pHun. Check the edit to post above, which no-one read, for another piccy.

album_page.php?pic_id=2165

Sadly, the degree is pushing its way to the forefront!
I choose my physician and my clergyman, thus indicating my sense of the quality of their work. By all means, also, choose your modmaker; that is the proper reward of the good modmaker, to be 'chosen.'

DemonicAngel
Forum Legend
Principality

Post by DemonicAngel » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:47 am

GuyAskingQuestion";p="318956" wrote:I can double post because I say so :)
I like your attitude lol ;)
GuyAskingQuestion";p="318956" wrote: Check the edit to post above, which no-one read, for another piccy.

album_page.php?pic_id=2165!
I did read it, and already saw it. ;) I kept checking back whenever I saw you on since the post before your latest one lol.
GuyAskingQuestion";p="318956" wrote: album_page.php?pic_id=2165
that skill looks awesome! Are those all meteors though?! If so, might it not be laggy a bit?

Edit: Well, I read that those circles are what I think. lol. And I thought they meant there would be 10 meteors... I repeat, might that skill not cause some lag for slow computers/internet connections?

Edit2: almost may... how's it going? :D
Last edited by DemonicAngel on Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Wed May 02, 2007 3:45 am

Yikes May!

Incendiary Ring does cast a fair bunch of Meteors. The skill does have a hefty delay though. I guess if it lags people too much I will remove the fire (the REAL lag causer of the skill.) I have not suffered from lag using the skill, but I am on a high-end machine.

All the skills are done, some rather nifty double-edged buffs have been added. For example, Suffragium is a party 'shout' which removes all casting delays for your party; however, it has its own delay that it does not remove. The effect does not last long, but the delay is actually longer than the effect :twisted:

Another, Kyrie Eleison boosts melee damage and defence, but makes the targeted character move at a snails place. Again, this is a short lasting effect.

I could release it the mod this minute (well perhaps after a good bug check session,) so expect the deadline to be met. I am pretty much left with minor messings with monsters, items, and maps. This stuff could also be tinkered with post-release, but I want the release version to be "well packed."

However, I am going to be bogged down until the 11th of this month. Until then, bye!

DemonicAngel
Forum Legend
Principality

Post by DemonicAngel » Mon May 14, 2007 1:47 am

Sometime today! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:P

Happy birthday to me! :)
Last edited by DemonicAngel on Sun May 20, 2007 7:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Sun May 20, 2007 6:10 pm

DemonicAngel
Forum Legend
Principality

Post by DemonicAngel » Sun May 20, 2007 7:09 pm

I probably need to download all of those versions, or at the very least the first and the last, correct?

And whats this in the documentation? Installation: Not sure? :(
I'll try and figure it out. It looks alot harder that Laz's mod where you simply exchange the mpq's though...

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Sun May 20, 2007 7:38 pm

I know... that's the nature of d2mod sadly.

Just download the latest version (0.94b) and point the installer to the diablo ii directory. It will make its own folder in the folder.

the_bogan
Champion of the Light
New Zealand

Post by the_bogan » Tue May 22, 2007 10:12 am

I've been playing the mod for a bit now, but I just have to ask. Where did you get the loading screen from? It's identical to attack 1.10.

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Tue May 22, 2007 5:35 pm

the_bogan";p="325522" wrote:I've been playing the mod for a bit now, but I just have to ask. Where did you get the loading screen from? It's identical to attack 1.10.
It's a desktop wallpaper image made by Blizzard.

Return to “Mods by GuyAskingQuestion”