can someone take a {filtered} minute and help me?

Information and updates for Teknokyo's "Ancestral Recall" mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: TeknoKyo

sal

can someone take a {filtered} minute and help me?

Post by sal » Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:19 pm

you locked my other topic.....wut the {filtered}?.......just tell me how do i change the ip.....wut do i change it to.....and wut i need to dl......

theonlymoose
Forum Regular
Angel

Re: can someone take a {filtered} minute and help me?

Post by theonlymoose » Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:28 pm

Firstly, watch the language, or you could be turfed from the site.

Secondly, you can't change your IP. If you have a dialup internet connection, then it is assigned to you by your ISP, probably a different one every time you connect. If you have a DSL or cable connection, then your IP address is still assigned to you by your ISP, but it usually don't change at all. The IP is only used when you're trying to set up a game with people that you know online. It doesn't not having anything to do with connecting to any banned battlenet like servers. Battlenet itself doesn't support mods, either.
Last edited by theonlymoose on Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Re: can someone take a {filtered} minute and help me?

Post by onyx » Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:41 pm

sal, this is your first official warning. Make sure you don't collect much of these, as that may lead to disabling your access to the site.

I advice you to read the Terms of Service of the site and follow them. We don't tolerate rule breaking on these boards.

I lock the thread down.
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Return to “Ancestral Recall”