Vindicator>Zealer

The Seven Lances mod forum has moved to http://www.sevenlances.com.
Vendanna
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel

Vindicator>Zealer

Post by Vendanna » Wed Feb 12, 2003 10:55 pm

I just get to this conclusion, since I'm the most Pot user between my old Paladins, don't find too much Life leech for the moment :(

the Paladin Scepters are too hard to get with decent damage And useful mods ;) for Zealer or Avenger builds, but they are very fast and with high bonus for Vindicator, Judicator or throwsmiter builds.

the Paladin Shields smite damage its very decent, and they are easy to get that good weapons, and smite skill gives better %ED with stun, if I only followed that path previously I probably died less.

last new, started Act 3, I'm just in Lower Kurast and I gathered eye and brain (that Kalim throwin his thras through all the act 3 :roll: ) Fire eye only eated my merc :( and the witch doctor Endugo now is town guarding a empty chest thanks to Vigor)

StormTree was defeated with my nice Lighting Resist aura :lol: and I will seek if I can defeat the Council next time (after exams)

last object, a nice 41 defence boots with 70% Lighting Resist + 30% Fast Run/Walk, they are now my treasure with my Death mask of Resist-too-much-fire

if you like I can post the Stats of the Paladin and his equipment, long life to the Concentration Zealot (aka Pure Zealot) --==Vendanna==--
"Mysteries are revealed in the light of reason."

Black Omen's production

FoxBat
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: Vindicator>Zealer

Post by FoxBat » Sat Feb 15, 2003 1:39 am

Well, a scepter might not be great for EVERY paladin. :D If it's good for some, that's the way I'd like it. As you know there are plenty other weapons to pick from. :)

Prayer or Redemption are very good for your health, if life leech has got you down. Keep on going, if you think zealot is too week I may take a look, though he should be nicer than in LoD with that zeal damage bonus.

Oh yes, I hope 1.07 is working better for you?
Last edited by FoxBat on Sat Feb 15, 2003 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vendanna
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel

Re: Vindicator>Zealer

Post by Vendanna » Sat Feb 15, 2003 5:12 pm

Yes zeal its better than in LoD but you lowered the Fanat Bonus kekeke ;)

and you need that remember that Vanilla LoD had less dangerous monsters than in 7L

Sadly, I will need to Stop this great mod (for a time) because I'm Testing with Nefarius the Xyrax mod.

hope you get a Sorceress working as all like (psst the Classic Sorceress was very well balanced)
"Mysteries are revealed in the light of reason."

Black Omen's production

Return to “Seven Lances”