Cubaholics Extended mod beta 1 here

Information and discussion for the Cubaholics mod. If you have any questions regarding the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: Hades

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Cubaholics Extended mod beta 1 here

Post by Hades » Thu Dec 30, 2004 6:48 pm

Well I have just released this Beta version of the extended mod to give everyone a glimpse of the new animation's in it and a few new stuff as well.
Here's the link:
http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/plan ... dBeta1.zip

Anyways here's a few of the unfinished addition's for next version later on,still working out a few glitches.Not too mention for the unappreciative ones,this is only a beta version not done yet lol.Besides I wasn't going to put in some stuff which was glitched...
1-Bunch of new morphing recipes to come,done about 10 of em so far but I want at least about 40 or 50 more
2-Lots more reipes for the cube,have a few already but I want to have a crapload of em before I put those in
3-Probably as a fun feature,about 30 or so new set's but can only be made with the cube
4-Was thinking of adding in some of the map plug ins but haven't decided
5-new item graphic's for runes and gems,along with some new gems and runes to add more recipe possibilities
6-more than likely new armor and weapons graphic's as well later
7-new screens along the cube topic heh heh
8-a bunch of new uniques to have fun with but...again I'm probably going to make these only made with the cube but you'll have to find right item's
9-I think I'll put in afj's extended level plug in as well for a reason to be made clear later
10-the skills from the charms are going to be different also probably more oprion's there as well
11-well maybe after this stuff is done I'll add in some skill graphic's but only for particular skill's

anyways there's a few upcoming changes and for some of you out there.This is only a mod,I'm not curing cancer,making peace all over the world etc...This is a mod to have fun with,if you dnt like it then fine,each to his own.But I respect other people's work and other people for that matter so I would appreciate the same in return....Thnx

Nuff said
Hades
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

Return to “Cubaholics”