[D2Mod Plugin] KillCounter v1.2 - out now

Discuss applications of D2Mod (v1.10), NefEx (v1.11+), and PlugY, and post suggestions for future plugins.

Moderators: Nefarius, Yohann, SVR

No votes

Total votes: 0

RicFaith
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Hand-picked

Post by RicFaith » Mon May 16, 2005 11:59 am

hmm. good pt actually. I'd need to look into this sometime. Going to move to an apartment in Paris soon, so it'll be a while before I can go code diving...

mrelfire
Angel

Re: [D2Mod Plugin] KillCounter v1.2 - out now

Post by mrelfire » Mon May 16, 2005 12:03 pm

if you need help for testing the assassin for example,
feel freee to ask ;)

Sduibek

Post by Sduibek » Sat May 21, 2005 9:29 pm

Would it be possible to show the kills with all weapons? Kind of like that plugin that shows Item Level for all items. I think it would be kinda cool to always know how many kills you have per weapon. Reminds me of Diablo I, where you always knew how many kills you had of each monster type, and the more kills meant you knew more about their stats. Speaking of which, can that be done using KillCounter plugin?

snowknight
Champion of the Light

Post by snowknight » Sat May 21, 2005 10:30 pm

Sduibek";p="225529" wrote:Would it be possible to show the kills with all weapons? Kind of like that plugin that shows Item Level for all items. I think it would be kinda cool to always know how many kills you have per weapon.
If I understand you're question right, it can't be done (at least yet). Killcounter always stores stats on the player and not on an item.
Sduibek";p="225529" wrote:Reminds me of Diablo I, where you always knew how many kills you had of each monster type, and the more kills meant you knew more about their stats. Speaking of which, can that be done using KillCounter plugin?
Maybe, there are about 22 or so stats that can be permanently saved. You could setup a set of display only stats or skills based on those 22 stats. One stat, one monster type.

delixer
Paladin

Post by delixer » Mon May 23, 2005 1:27 am

Has there been any progress in getting the sounds to work with the kill counter?

RicFaith
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Hand-picked

Post by RicFaith » Mon May 23, 2005 8:52 am

unfortunately no. I'm in a RL patch at the moment, and my computer (not even modding) time will be limited to a real minimum. The sounds problem doesn't SEEM to have a bug, it just does :P if we work it by SoundID, it'd probably work. Doing it wouldn't be hard, I just can't promise when I can do it. RL Patch lasts till early July btw.

Return to “PlugY|NefEx|D2Mod”