Technical difficulties for the wonderful PlugY

Discuss applications of D2Mod (v1.10), NefEx (v1.11+), and PlugY, and post suggestions for future plugins.

Moderators: Nefarius, Yohann, SVR

Sir Garland

Technical difficulties for the wonderful PlugY

Post by Sir Garland » Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:22 am

Hey there! Let me first say that I am -REALLY- excited to get this utility working, I've been wanting something like this since I first got the game and it just looks awesome. I have LoD 1.10 and the latest version of PlugY which is supposed to be compatable with V1.10. I think I installed it correctly, there is a thing that says "PlugY V5.04" (or something) on the single player/multi player/ exit menu, but when I actually select a character and attempt to enter the game, I get the following error message -

Diablo II Error
Assertion Failure
Expression: pbData

I have tried messing around with the settings, including changing the save directory, but the game always gives me that message and then closes whenever I try to start a game with a character, even a newly made one. I am really, really excited about the possibility of such a great utility, but I just can't seem to get past this error. Does anybody know what could be wrong and/or have any suggestions to fix it?

Yohann
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel

Hand-picked

Post by Yohann » Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:51 am

The game don't found the statsinterface.txt file.
So verifying your installation (see readme)
Normally you should have a directory called "PlugY\" in D2 folder where you have statsinterface.txt and other PlugY dc6 files.

After that good game ! :mrgreen:
PlugY v10.00 : Download - Forum
Fix TXT Opened Files With MS Excel : v1.11 - v1.10
DualPlayer
: v1.11 - v1.10 - v1.09

Sir Garland

Re: Technical difficulties for the wonderful PlugY

Post by Sir Garland » Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:00 pm

Ahh, thank you! I put PlugY in the same directory, but now that I made it it's own directory it works! Thanks a lot!

Return to “PlugY|NefEx|D2Mod”