Need some help with plugy please

Discuss applications of D2Mod (v1.10), NefEx (v1.11+), and PlugY, and post suggestions for future plugins.

Moderators: Nefarius, Yohann, SVR

Rotan
Canada

Need some help with plugy please

Post by Rotan » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:58 pm

Hello, and sorry if there all ready is a step by step guide out there, I have been having issues getting plugy to work and finding info on it.

I have version 1.13c Of diablo, I deleted the 'game' file and downloaded a 1.07 version of said game file so I could install the 1.13c patch.

I then installed plugy (most recent file from the main site) Tried to launch the game and I got errors from a few files, think it was .mpq or something, 2 of them caused errors I deleted them

The game will not launch no matter what compatibility I run. I have tried changing it on both the plugy file and the d2 file. Also have it so they launch in window mode with the '-w'

Everything is in the same folder, I have a back up d2 folder under a non diablo name so I can easily delete and try something different. Any and all help is appreciated thank you very much, even if you link to a step by step guide would be great, thx again :)

Edit: Went through another attempt and got the files.
d2data.mpq
d2sfx.mpq
The game says the are corrupt, is it like the game file and I need 1.07 versions of them before I patch to 1.13?

edit2: So I have all ready assumed I need d2se to get plugy to work but when I try installing it it says I have d2 running and it fails. Im going to start completley fresh and I hope my methods of downgrading are not whats causing my downfall. I have the CDs but they wont accept my keys and basically it forces me to use Bnet downloader, I could maybe extract the files from it? Im getting frustrated lol.

Return to “PlugY|NefEx|D2Mod”