Progress..

Information and updates for the Sanctuary in Chaos mod, the Power Item mod, and and any other mods made before Rise of the Old Gods. These mods are no longer being updated or altered.

Moderator: jbouley

No votes

Total votes: 0

nespejsen

Progress..

Post by nespejsen » Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:58 am

Hi there. I'm just wondering if this nice mod will be upgraded to 1.10, or u just keep it for 1.09.
Have a nice weekend, it's almost summertime and i love it :cool:
We don't own this planet..
We only rent it from our children..

DreamBreaker
Paladin

Post by DreamBreaker » Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:58 am

Well, yes, the next version will be for 1.10.
IRC, jBouley to have a very few free time IRL, same for the people who help him, and that's why it take so much time to progress.
SIC is a fantastic mod, I just can't wait to try it in 1.10. :D
I'm just a french fan..

nespejsen

Re: Progress..

Post by nespejsen » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:59 am

Hey thats nice to hear..
I'm a noob in modding my self, so i don't think i can help...

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:38 am

Many apologies for my long absence from this forum. With my wife pregnant and out of work, I've had to work a lot harder on my writing and editing to close the family income gap.

I freely admit that I've been playing D2 in what little free time I've had, but I haven't been modding, and just never found time to show up here. Shame on me. :oops:

Anyway, there has been no progress in some time on the mod's coversion to patch 1.10 compatibility. I plan to contact the person who was helping me in the near future to see if he can forward me the files he has worked on, and either pick up the work from where he left off myself (if I ever have time) or see if someone else can continue the work (more likely).

Still, it could be pretty much forever before SiC finds its way to 1.10, so I don't want anyone to get their hopes up too much.

Although I don't have time for the rather massive and complicated task of porting over SiC to 1.10 myself, I am working on some simpler mods. One is well underway and could actually see release by summertime. Again, it's nothing as ambitious as SiC, but it could still be fun for folks. I'll post on that in a separate thread, and I'll see if there's any way I can kick SiC back into motion for a 1.10 porting.
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

nespejsen

Post by nespejsen » Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:54 am

Hey JB.. Your wife is pregnant, that's the most importent for you now, and i think you should use all the time with her. :D

GZ from denmark, hope its a healty yuong fellow to be born.. :P

bloodcore

Post by bloodcore » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:23 am

grats on the kid, had one myself last october, man they grow fast. i got world of warcraft back when it went live last november and i must say its the best mmo ive ever played, but im still looking foward to the day that SiC is ported to .10 and im able to play it, id actually have a hard time deciding which one to play.

Return to “Arcanum Archives”