Barb hireling has no skills

Information and updates for the Sanctuary in Chaos mod, the Power Item mod, and and any other mods made before Rise of the Old Gods. These mods are no longer being updated or altered.

Moderator: jbouley

No votes

Total votes: 0

Jahan

Barb hireling has no skills

Post by Jahan » Mon Jan 06, 2003 1:40 pm

Great mod!! I love all the new stuff we have to play with. I have finished normal with my lvl 50 barb. His lvl wouldn't be so high if I had not went to players 8 after playing for about an hour. I got a barb hireling in act V and it seems as though he has no skills. He was also lvl 50 at the end of normal. I was wondering if this is right or should he have skills? Does anyone else have a barb hireling with skills? Anyway I am now in act III nightmare and have an iron wolf hireling. I couldn't lvl up in nightmare until I went to players 12, but now I am lvl 56. Once again I have to say this is a great mod, one of the best I have played.

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Re: Barb hireling has no skills

Post by jbouley » Mon Jan 06, 2003 3:30 pm

Thanks for the compliments.

Not sure about the barb...I don't even recall attempting to modify the barb hireling's skills. I had problems when I changed some other hirelings' skills and I reverted them back to "normal," but the barbs should have been untouched. I'll try to look into this a bit if I can before releasing the final version of SiC 2.2
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

Return to “Arcanum Archives”