Trading Post

Information and updates for the Eastern Sun mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: AlphA - The Real One, tsuru, Perfect Cell, Metropolis Man

pheather

Re: Trading Post

Post by pheather » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:16 am

In need for 16 No runes.

I can exchange with equivalent runes of higher grade. (e.g. 4 Ro runes or 2 So runes.)

EDIT: Great thanks for Lucifer666. I've got enough No runes for now.

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:49 pm

In need of etherial Death Reaper with no sockets or with 6 sockets,Jah or Ber or Lo Decals and I'm willing to give much more valuable stuff for those things,like Su and He runes and anything else really except for the highest purple runes...

Edit: Thanks Pheather...

Jah and Ber Decals are still wanted(never enough)...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

thepsycho2
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Post by thepsycho2 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:54 pm

Willing to trade three two -5% salamander stones for three two -5% bohemian stones. PM if interested..

edit: Got one (thanks Xc0n), just looking for two more.

No longer looking for bohemian stones. Thanks anyway!
Last edited by thepsycho2 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diary, Info, Trading List from Bastige
Persistence: It may take a while, but it is very rewarding in the end (So they say.)
Became an Arch-Angel: 04/08/2012 I still don't see any wings.
Current highest character: Literal (94) Amazon

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:01 am

Does anybody have an Eth Katana with no sockets??? I need it for LOD Death runeword and I didn't think at the time i got all of mine and i carelessly imbued em all...Can offer ANYTHING for it...

Edit: Thanks UltimateGrayFox,I now have a eth Katana...
Last edited by Lucifer666 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

Kadwin

Post by Kadwin » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:41 pm

does anyone have an ammy with the oskill of a necro curse like amp damage or decrepify for trade? doesnt have to be an ammy, but would be nice.

ultimategrayfox
Champion of the Light

Post by ultimategrayfox » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:53 pm

i offer some good ones i found lately...

two ethereal normal non-socket hellfire sword (best choice if you're planning to make work of god kanji runeword or something else barb merc related. price 10 maple leaves each)

an ethereal superior normal non socket ceremonial armor (best one of every 6 sockets runeword, price 11 maple leaves, added 1 more form the usual 10 because eth normal and superior is kinda rare to get)

rare ethereal vortex shield with +1 all skills, +2 combat skills (paladin only), +15% faster block rate, +10% increased chance of blocking, +3 decoy, +1 meditation, +1 holy shock, +1 holy shield, +107% enchanced defense, +35 life, all resistances +23 (i think is worty of 10 maples but can give away even for 5 or something, we can talk about it)

an ethereal non socket rare impaler (price 10 maple leaves)

an ethereal non socket rare katana (price 10 maples)

a rare coronet helm with +1 all skills +2 combat masteries (barb only) + 1 barb skill levels +23 strenght +7% max resistances cold lightning and fire resist + 25% poison resist + 57% (price 5 maples)

a rare fanged helm with +10 defiance aura when equipped, +1 all skills, +1 barbarian skills, +1 battle command (barb only), +79 to life, +100 mana based on chara level at level 100 with two sockets

rare sharkthooth armor with +12 battle order, +24% faster recovery hit, +75 mana, magic damage reduced by 8, repairs 1 durability in 33 secs

a rare jewel with +12 max damage, +4% cold skill damage, increase maximum life +7%, lightning resist +31% (nice for every sorc/cold sin i guess)

a rare jewel with +4% cold skill damage, +15 energy, +37% to magic find based on level at level 100, requirements -30% (maybe good for a finder)

rare demonic wand with +9 fanactism aura when equipped, +3 summoning skill (necro only), +20% faster cast rate, +131-243 fire damage, +33 strenght, +50% damage to undead

rare sepulcher wand +3 summoning skills (necro only), +10 might, +1 attract (necro only), increase max mana +10%, regenerate mana +25%, +50% damage to undead

rare winged helm with +1 all skills, +5 dim vision, +19 strenght, +34 mana, half freeze duration and 3 sockets

an ethereal hermes gift unique gladiator boots (lv 6 vigor) (dunno price, can talk about it)

a magic grand charm with +1 summoning skill (necro only) and +37% gold find based on level at level 100 (extremitely good for every gold finding necro)

a magic grand charm with +1 combat masteries (barb only) and +32 life (nice for every barb)

various hightest level unique charm (10 maples each)

alot or class hightest level rings and amulet (5-10 maples each not sure we can talk about it)
in case of dfuzz i can give away for 3 maples each since i have alot of those

1 he purple rune (price 5 maples)

2 shako lod elite coupon (just need to add 4 wild card for make an awesome harlequin crest)

alot of random unique rare magic items (ask me if need something specific) and secret scrolls, we'll see about the price with pm
alot of magic/rare skills of magic find charms (ask if in search of something specific). every size.

if you have instead of maples i prefer to get every large charm with +2 plague javelin you can get, magic jewels with +1 all skills and + 3% poison skill damage, good rare rings and amulet with +8 oak rage as base and alot of bonus skills (like +1 all skills +1/2 amazon skills and + 8 oak sage and so on),
4 sockets normal titania crown with bonus to plague javelin or some good combo with sway dodge decoy or valkirie (keep in mind i already have a 4 sockets with +2 valkirie soo need to be better than that, like having +1 bonus to two skills).

note the prices are my best wish for the items, but aren't unchanchable, if want something but have 8 or 9 maples only instead 10 can give some discount :) pm me if are interested.

edit: added a rare jewel and a barb charm
Last edited by ultimategrayfox on Fri May 25, 2012 5:45 am, edited 20 times in total.

thepsycho2
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Post by thepsycho2 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:36 am

Sent a PM in regard to a lv.80 unique charm (you might have it?) and what I can offer.
Persistence: It may take a while, but it is very rewarding in the end (So they say.)

ultimategrayfox
Champion of the Light

Post by ultimategrayfox » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:01 am

you have a reply already :)

thepsycho2
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Post by thepsycho2 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Thanks for the tradeup @ultimategrayfox - will be looking out for your charms.

ultimategrayfox
Champion of the Light

Post by ultimategrayfox » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:51 am

:) yeah contact me if need something else, i have alot of extra stuffs

thepsycho2
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Post by thepsycho2 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Also, anyone around, don't forget to check my diary -- I'm always on the lookout for jewels and other things that would help me out. If you do find anything, I'll try my best to help you out too.

adlerpower

Post by adlerpower » Tue May 01, 2012 5:43 pm

In search of:

-4x Salamander Stones ( -5% )
-Ring X Coupon

For the Stones i can offer 4x Icestorm Shards ( -5% )
Tell me your price for the coupon :)

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Sun May 06, 2012 6:17 pm

If anybody needs a lvl 75 unique Amazon Amulet(I have 6) PM me,I'm willing to give it for Assasin lvl 75 Amulet or Sorceres lvl 75 Ring or some of the high decals...

Edit : I have extra Elite Coupons of Wire Fleece and Wrist Sword,anybody interested???

I bite down hard

ultimategrayfox
Champion of the Light

Post by ultimategrayfox » Fri May 11, 2012 3:49 pm

i'm looking for any quantity of bitter peridot crystals, can exchange 1:1 with other crystals type or with other items (aside maples, purple runes, high decals).

ofc, my trading post searching maples, oak sage rings, coupon amulet XI is still valid :)

edit: i found an ethereral girdle of the gigant strenght elite titan belt to ntrade if someone is interested :)
and an eth no-socket death reaper.
Last edited by ultimategrayfox on Sun May 13, 2012 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Tue May 15, 2012 11:46 am

Anybody interested in Titania Crown with +3 Decoy and +2 Plague Javelin???No Sockets... EDIT: SOLD

Edit: Also a Magic Titania Crown with +4 Lower Resist and around 170%ED...No Sockets...

Edit 2: Also a Magic Titania Crown with lvl 8 Vigor on Equip and +3 Decoy +2 Sway and 100 Mana (Based on char level on lvl 100)...No Sockets...

Edit 3: I've got Null Rune for Trade!!!(Price between 5-10 Maples depending if you have something interesting to offer...) :cool: Edit 4: SOLD...........
Last edited by Lucifer666 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

I bite down hard

thepsycho2
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Post by thepsycho2 » Tue May 15, 2012 12:17 pm

@Lucifer666: Check your PM in regard to the NULL rune. :cool:

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Sat May 26, 2012 5:06 pm

For Sale a Etherial Ninja To ilvl 88,good for imbuing and then base upped to a Katana would be a nice Rare Etherial Katana...would be cheap...

Edit: For Sale BloodRaven's Arch Elite Shade Bow,would give cheap...

Edit 2: For Sale Chaos Launcher Odysseus Crossbow Elite Unique...

I bite down hard

ultimategrayfox
Champion of the Light

Post by ultimategrayfox » Wed May 30, 2012 3:09 am

found an eth viz-jaq tar invention runic talons for trade if someone is interested

edit: traded with the eth hermes gift, other items still aviable.

found a rare no sockets chest guard armor with lv 9 vigor aura when equipped, +1 all skills, +1 amplyfy damage, +300 defense based on level at level 100, +4% all max resistances, all resistances +10 if someone is interested :)

magic grand charm with +1 martial arts and +38 life

rare gauntlets with + 3 bow and crossbow skills, + 53 max fire damage + 56 max lightning damage + 74 max cold damage, +8 whirlwind, + 29 dextery, + 77 mana with two sockets (well nothing great but a +8 whirlwind with two sockets could be nice for some customized builds maybe)

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Wed May 30, 2012 9:45 pm

I have several Magic Jewels with +2 Wind and several +2 Magic Skill Dmg,also Rare Jewels with same properties and some minor other mods for Sale...sorry people I need those +3 you know...

I bite down hard

INFECTiON_
United States of America

Post by INFECTiON_ » Thu May 31, 2012 12:14 am

Looking For: Any sorc gear/sets, MF gear (Char's about to hit 53, so anything 60 and below preferably)

Offering: An abundance of gems, have 2-3k points of each type (Almost 4k saph). Also have 1 ME and 1 TO runes

(contents of my gem can, rune stocker)
http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w39 ... gemcan.png
http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w39 ... estock.png
Currently Playing : Eastern Sun/Eastern Sun Rises
81 Sorceress: Frosty            83 Barbarian: Brutus
68 Necromancer: Mortis          69 Amazon: Myrina
79 Assassin: Elia
54 Paladin: Moradin

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:34 am

For Sale a bunch of Shapeshift Grand Charms both Magic and Rare...I have well over 20 of them and need much less so they have to go... :D EDIT: SOLD

Edit: A Roaring Thunder Unique Amulet for Sale,also ANY lvl 45 and lvl 60 Class Ring and Amulet for Sale...

I bite down hard

IronWarfare
Paladin

Post by IronWarfare » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:38 pm

Need Poison and Bone skillers GC, druid Elemental skillers GC, jewels with +3% wind/3% magic. I can trade other skillers, I can make a list. I have also a Titania crown (white and unsocketed) +3 valkyrie, +1 petrify, +2 penetrate. I have a rumour of pain with -15 enemy lightning resistance and 13 fhr, need a rumour of pain with similar fhr and -15 enemy cold resistance

IronWarfare
Paladin

Post by IronWarfare » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:05 pm

Trades done! Very thanks to: Lucifer666, Pheater and Ultimategrayfox

ultimategrayfox
Champion of the Light

Post by ultimategrayfox » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:48 pm

you're welcome :)

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:53 am

For Sale a Magic Jewelers Blood Spirit of the Whale,stats +2 Tornado,+100 Life and 4 Sockets...Very nice for a Wind Druid...Would give Cheap... :cool:

I bite down hard

Return to “Eastern Sun”