Lucifer666 GIVEAWAY Bonanza!!!

Information and updates for the Eastern Sun mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: AlphA - The Real One, tsuru, Perfect Cell, Metropolis Man

drolnomed
Paladin

Re: Lucifer666 GIVEAWAY Bonanza!!!

Post by drolnomed » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:15 am

its fine i can reroll til i get aswell.atm i just need a bow with it.

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:25 am

Found some Rare Boots with FO and sent em your way...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

drolnomed
Paladin

Post by drolnomed » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:42 am

Lucifer666" wrote:Found some Rare Boots with FO and sent em your way...
ty,those have potential,can cube around if needed for other slots : p

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:41 am

You can also check Hell Shops,they often have Magic Boots and Gloves with FO and other good Oskills...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

drolnomed
Paladin

Post by drolnomed » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:00 pm

Lucifer666" wrote:You can also check Hell Shops,they often have Magic Boots and Gloves with FO and other good Oskills...
was actually doing that now,found 2 aura items on equit,lvl 7 medi and cleansing,random low armors tho.

Billybgame
Forum Legend
Principality

Post by Billybgame » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:02 pm

I was thinking I might look and see if I need anything, but can't even get my game to work anymore. Do you have HC stuff as well as SC?
"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it" ----George Santayana

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:01 pm

Well...to tell the truth,my HC Stash is kinda empty...I was trying to finish my SC Chars before I start with HC in which I'll have only one Char of each Class...but since I started too many SC Chars those HC Chars of mine all remained in Normal...and thus are very poor...I could rename my SC Stash to HC Stash but my HC Chars would receive too big of a help then so I don't wanna do it...

As for SC ask for whatever you need...I got Eth Impalers,Death Reapers,Hellfire Swords,Dragon Scales and so on for throwing away,not to mention a bunch of Elite Uniques with which I don't know what to do anymore...Ask freely man...

I bite down hard

Istaryu

Post by Istaryu » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:23 pm

Do u have Autolycus set items? They are really good for starters because of the gf and mf. I was farming tristam for a very long time to complete the set, but nothing dropped besides the belt.

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:36 am

Sure,Pm me your Email and I'll send it...

I bite down hard

Billybgame
Forum Legend
Principality

Post by Billybgame » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:49 pm

Istaryu" wrote:Do u have Autolycus set items? They are really good for starters because of the gf and mf. I was farming tristam for a very long time to complete the set, but nothing dropped besides the belt.
One word......gambling:)
"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it" ----George Santayana

gooms420

Post by gooms420 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:39 pm

ISO Hot gloves, Zenith armor, Apoc Stone (sorc wep).
Please help :)

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:46 pm

Send me PM with your Email and in what do you want Hot Runeword(what kind of gloves) and Zenith Runeword(what kind of armor),as for Apocalypse Stone I probably have it,but since I did not play for a couple of months I forgot what I have exactly,if I have I'll send it...

I bite down hard

Return to “Eastern Sun”