Lucifer666 Mind Blast Assassin

Information and updates for the Eastern Sun mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: AlphA - The Real One, tsuru, Perfect Cell, Metropolis Man

No votes

Total votes: 0

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Lucifer666 Mind Blast Assassin

Post by Lucifer666 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:40 pm

First thing first...Sorry for the Multipost...

Mind Blast and Psychic Slash are extremely powerfull Skills,PS especially since it does both Wind and Magic Dmg...You of course have to chose which Element of the two to focus in since both require different Curses...I went with Wind Dmg because Mind Blast is also Wind Dmg based so both my Skills profit from it,and Cloak of Shadows can Break ANY Physical Immune Monster so basically you don't even need any Merc,I thou went with a Cold Rogue...with only three Skills you MUST MAX,there are a lot of points to spend on other important stuff,like Maxing Command Mastery to get three Warriors,and after that Rest Skill Points go into Warrior...You don't need to pick up anything after Fade,as Fade will be your Buff of Choice,and after making a Medallion of Caster your Warriors will automatically cast Shade Armor and will be great tanks since after all their AI will sometimes make them do a Normal Attack,that's why I chose to go with Teleport in Switch,so that I can back away from Bosses mostly if all three Warriors choose to run into Melle...

Why Warriors and not Masters???

You can Control what your Warriors DO and which Skill they use,while the Masters are uncontrollable and require you to put a Point in various Skills so that they are Strong...with your three Primary Skills Maxed your Warriors will also receive much bigger bonuses than any the Master could ever receive...

Mind Blast must be a LMB Skill for you,and Psychic Slash and Cloak of Shadows on RMB...so that the Stun and Knockback Effects are always available to your Warriors,even if you switch your weapon to use some other skill You must leave Mind Blast on LMB in Weapon Switch too...I used a Saiyajin in a Wakizashi in Weapon Switch and MB was LMB and Teleport was RMB for easy transportation of my Warriors and If I need them to back away from monsters...

Now an interesting observation while using Weapon Switch to Teleport around...When I summon my Warriors with Dual Claws in Main Hand and let them use ALL three Skills(MB,PS,CoS),it is reccomended that you let your Warriors use CoS several times,each time they use CoS their MB Dmg AND Radius Increase,until it cowers the ENTIRE Screen,PS also gets Dmg from Synergy and their CoS is then something like Amplify Damage since there are no Soft Skill Levels for them as there are for you...When Switching the Weapon to Teleport IF your Warriors Use MB,you will notice the drop in Radius and Dmg,that is because they are now using a Lower Level MB than Before,and are thus losing the Synergy Points they gained when first they used all Skills,so is important to Always switch back to your Primary Weapons as soon as you have positioned yourself and to let them use CoS again to let them Synergyze their skills once more...

I believe this Build to be one of the Few who could finish the game even in all Magic Gear...My Char was Untwinked up to Act 3 Hell,and then I only gave her almost all Unique Charms and 2 Square Shadow Disciplines Charms,I also gave her a couple of Assassin Skill Jewels,nothing else was given to this Char...

Well lets start with the Base Stats...This Char also has ZERO Death's...I put enough in both STR and DEX to have 90 so that I can wear Claws with no fuss...rest in ENE...

Me Outside with all Buffs Active...

Main Skill of this Build...

Last edited by Lucifer666 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: Lucifer666 Mind Blast Assassin

Post by Lucifer666 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Secondary Skill...

My Buff of Choice,this allowed me to ignore Resists for most of the Game...

Martial Arts Tree...

Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Shadow Disciplines Tree...All Points are Here...

Traps Tree...The only thing I regret is not having a Death Sentry Staffmod...

And now for her Stats...all are with Buffs Active...

I bite down hard

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:46 pm

I bite down hard

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:48 pm

And NOW...THE BEST PART...GEAR...LOL AND BEHOLD...

These two Charms are a Legacy of my Last Tournament Char...

I bite down hard

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:51 pm

And the only Unique Socketed Charm this one has...The only missing Unique Charm is Vlad Tepe...

And my Amulet,just a simple Rare with Oskill Meditation,after I turned it to a Medallion of Caster I could no longer Forge it,even after turning it back to normal Amulet,so I'll probably replace this soon and Forge the Damn thing BEFORE I turn it to a Medallion...

I bite down hard

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:55 pm

This one is Socketed since this one is EndGame...just almost Perfect Ring for this Char...

This one will be replaced as soon as I Craft something Better...

And my MAGIC Helmet...for the Oskill is used but I think I can Craft better with time...I didn't even Forge this thing...

I bite down hard

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:58 pm

The only Unique Piece She is wearing...I tried to Craft better Armor,but failed,it never spawned with right mods...who knows,maybe I'll be successfull in the Future,then this will be replaced...

Craft Gloves with 2 Sockets...I would have liked it if they came with +Molten Boulder but hey you can't have it all...

And Boots...used Phase Boots for Kicking POWER!!!

I bite down hard

IronWarfare
Paladin

Post by IronWarfare » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:03 pm

I'm making one too! She's on lvl 76 at the moment on nightmare (act2) and is doing great. I wish mine will be good as this (nice crafts!)

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:04 pm

I like this Piece a LOT...It even got +Molten Boulder!!!

And NOW...For Grand Finale I PRESENT to YOU MY Weapons!!!Best I ever Crafted with bonus to Shadow Disciplines...Note that I still didn't Dstone ANYTHING...

EH!!!How does She Look???I'm Quite Proud of this One...She probably wont be retired soon...and I imagine the Dmg I'll have when I actually Start Dstoning Wind Skill% on my Weapons...I was kinda hoping I'll Craft some better Claws for Her...but these are good enough for me...

I bite down hard

thepsycho2
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Post by thepsycho2 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:17 pm

Bloody amazing. If I had a crapload more resources I'd be making something that would hit slvl 100 on the main skill..
Diary, Info, Trading List from Bastige
Persistence: It may take a while, but it is very rewarding in the end (So they say.)
Became an Arch-Angel: 04/08/2012 I still don't see any wings.
Current highest character: Literal (94) Amazon

IronWarfare
Paladin

Post by IronWarfare » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Mine claws are nothing good but at the moment they are doing their work well, they are rare with 3 sockets and 3 shadows disciplines. They are both dstoned but no jewels inside them but they are forged +1 skills.

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:06 am

I'll be posting her Dmg again after I Dstone Wind% on both Claws to some decent level...Should I take another SS of Claws then too??? They wont be much different since there will only be added Wind Dmg% on them so I think I don't have to do that...

Edit: I changed my mind about the Claws...I'll try to Craft some even better before I start Dstoning...

Edit: Well I changed the Ring I said before I will Change,this one gave me Death Sentry Sraffmod along with one more slvl in Mind Blast more then the old one...Mind Blast Level 100 reached...

Nothing is Dstoned yet...

EDIT: Well,I switched my Saiyajin Wakizashi to a Jeweled Edge so I can use a Magic Shield I Found with +8 Oak Sage,my Life jumped to 6k,I Dstoned both Claws with 30% Wind Skill Dmg and my Dmg jumped up considerably...

I did the Domain with this Char on p/8 with Ease and the only problematic Boss there was Fatalstorm...

I bite down hard

Return to “Eastern Sun”