Item usage & upgrade

Information and updates for the "Legacy of the Horadrim" mod by quatl. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Quatl

No votes

Total votes: 0

Elad
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Item usage & upgrade

Post by Elad » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:42 am

Been gone awhile and need updated. Version 1.6A.
Can rings, amulets, jewels, ect. be change or upgraded or just be sold for more gold? I know you can craft the rings and amulets.
Elad
Does Gheed have anything for the Horadric Tome for throwing items: knives, hatchets,......?
Last edited by Elad on Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quatl
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Re: Item usage & upgrade

Post by Quatl » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:26 pm

Elad";p="345896" wrote:Been gone awhile and need updated. Version 1.6A.
Can rings, amulets, jewels, ect. be change or upgraded or just be sold for more gold? I know you can craft the rings and amulets.
Elad
I'm not sure what you're asking, could you rephrase the question?
Elad";p="345896" wrote: Does Gheed have anything for the Horadric Tome for throwing items: knives, hatchets,......?
If you mean skill-wise, currently Double throw is the only one for non-javelin throwing weapons.

-Quatl
Legacy of the Horadrim: Have a taste, contains a full days supply of 0 esential vitamins and minerals.
The Mod-Makeing Trinity: Tutorials|File Guides|Search

Elad
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Post by Elad » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:15 pm

Quatl
Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry I wasn't clear enough.
I have a almost a whole page of rings and jewels all magic. Is there anyway to make them to rare or unique, or change the rings to amulets? I mean a recipie for the Horadic Cube.
I saw you could make a double throw skill, but it was as two handed.
I had hoped to use a throw knife or hatchet and shield as my secondary weapon instead of a bow or javelin.
Last edited by Elad on Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quatl
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Post by Quatl » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:52 am

as for rings and such, no, you'll have to find them.

unfortunately the skill selection is pretty lame for non javelin throwers at the moment. Although, any skill that is throw, prowess or alacrity based will boost thrown weapons via affinity automatically.

-Quatl
Legacy of the Horadrim: Have a taste, contains a full days supply of 0 esential vitamins and minerals.

Elad
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Post by Elad » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:26 pm

Thanks again -Quatl, but I have decided to give up on doing anything more with throwing knives. :(
The rare knife I had, I put in quintessence. tried different Reagens. Neither cold damage or just damage worked.
Sold all my excess rings, amulets, and jewels. Nice pile of gold that I spent on the throwing kinfe.
Will use a bow as my secondary weapon.
Elad

Quatl
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Post by Quatl » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:26 pm

Item crafting is a a bit broken in the current release. There's a post about it here somewhere near the top of the list.

Most weapon reagents are supposed to work on thrown weapons, they don't at the moment though. Actually most of the reagents period don't work right now.

-Quatl

Return to “Legacy of the Horadrim”