Translation this mod

Information and updates for the "Legacy of the Horadrim" mod by quatl. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Quatl

No votes

Total votes: 0

Jounk33

Translation this mod

Post by Jounk33 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:49 pm

Hi Quatl,
Don't know if you still activ in this Forum.
And I hope you can remember me.
In the beginning of LotH I want translate your great mod in german. But some strange things happend since October 2006, so I lost time and interest to do the translation.
With a new installation of D2 I remember LotH and now I want finaly finish this work.

One little (big) help I need therefor. It will be very very helpful when I get a list of all chances in stringtables for this mod.

I've played some hours with the last version of LotH and it is realy a great mod that makes the game extremly veriety.
Thanks for your work, and hopefully for your answer,
Jounk33

Quatl
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Re: Translation this mod

Post by Quatl » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:46 pm

I remember you, I hope life has treated you well :) Please feel free to translate the mod as you wish.

Unfortunately I can't really provide a list of all the string changes as I didn't keep an explicit list. I can tell you that 99% of the string changes are located at the end of the patch string table, so should be easy to find.

There are a few changes to the other table files although, most of them are not used anymore. All I can suggest is that after translating the the ones in the patch table, you could search for the rest as you see them in game.
Legacy of the Horadrim: Have a taste, contains a full days supply of 0 esential vitamins and minerals.
The Mod-Makeing Trinity: Tutorials|File Guides|Search

Jounk33

Re: Translation this mod

Post by Jounk33 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:34 am

He Quatl,
I'am realy happy to see you still activ here.
Yes I notice that almost new strings can be find in patchstring.tbl.

So there is still no problems for me to translate. But I've found other problems. Many recips for the new crafting dosen't work. And I miss some battleskills for the new skillsystem.
And an other question. What or were are the weaponskills gone ?
All weapons has a bonus on the specific weaponskill, but I can not buy a scroll to become a weaponskill/masterie.
That makes the game very unbalanched, because there are not enough skills for closecombat. There are almost all skills for magic or farcombat, and the amazonspearskills, the auras, the curses, but there are fewer closecombatskills, like the assasine and barbarianskills.
where are they gone ?

The last version (okt 2006) I've played was more balanched and much better than the newest version. the new Affinities workes pretty good to this modconcept, but with the craftingbugs and the poor closecombatskills the game dosen't makes much fun.

So I can offer you to help to complete LotH. But therefor I need the Textfiles. I can not extract the Textfiles from the Binfiles.

Return to “Legacy of the Horadrim”