Some Ideas

If you have constructive comments or suggestions about the Phrozen Keep for the staff, please post them here. Please note: this is not a forum for discussing mods or modmaking.

Moderator: Tech Support

Eisead
Champion of the Light

Some Ideas

Post by Eisead » Wed Jul 10, 2002 7:57 pm

First, I think I'll give me idea.

Moddirtors and Such should have the power to deem a thread as useful infomation. Then add a flitter that shows only useful infomation.

For example. In the Coding fourm a good discovery is made. But in about a week or so it will be pushed off the front page. Apoc, could deem is useful and if anyone came back and used the filliter it would show up. This would reduce the amount of tim people would have to have to shuffle through all the less useful infomation.

The next thing I find ponitless in this fourm is this Emoticon: :x Anytime someone use's it they get in trouble for "The attidue or Temper"

Well let me rephraze that. Anytime i've SEEN it used.

It just seems smart that you didn't even have it IMO

deathfile
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by deathfile » Wed Jul 10, 2002 8:35 pm

how about this:

grr... i hate getting no sleep because of too much modding :x

Eisead
Champion of the Light

Post by Eisead » Wed Jul 10, 2002 10:51 pm

Keep Moderator:

You better calm down or I'll slap you with a warning. Its not our fault if you lose sleep or develop a sleeping disorder because of using the information we provide. You should be more responsible in the future. And in the future don't flame the entire mod making community for your mishaps. Terms of Service that, Terms of Service This…

*Off to go edit the TOS to cover Sleep Loss and Sleep Disorders*

(This is been an unplanned fictional portral of the Phrozen Keep Fourms, The names have been changed to protect the innocent. Neither party would ever, under any circumstance, knowingly or deliberately make fun of the Phrozen Keep Fourms Staff in any way or form to prove a point. Both party’s acted alone and without consent of the party. If you’ve read this far and still haven’t come to the clarification that this post is a joke to express the need for change I, the writer of this disclaimer, state that all this is just a joke)

deathfile
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by deathfile » Thu Jul 11, 2002 2:21 am

BTW shouldnt your sig be "FEEL the rage" rather than "FELL the rage"? if not i apologize, i just dont know what fell the rage means :mrgreen:

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Phrozen Heart » Thu Jul 11, 2002 2:23 am

Eisead> While I can appreciate some of your constructive comments, I might suggest that you watch what you're saying and actually show a little respect to the staff around here who work hard to try and keep the forums hastle free. Granted, we have on occasion changed the TOS to fit a certain situation but that was due to us not visualizing that situation when the document was first written. Just for reference, this isn't actually a warning just yet, more a polite pointer that you're treading on dangerous ground.
If you want me to miss you, you have to GO AWAY first...

Return to “Feedback”