sokets?

Information and updates for Sir_General's Rune mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: Sir_General

No votes

Total votes: 0

Trev_lite

sokets?

Post by Trev_lite » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:42 am

i liked the idea of the mod but when i installed it and started it i found that i could still find sokeded items. this and the wepons still have there original danage. armor is the same. i might not be using the right version of the program. does the mod work with 1.11 LOD.

also in a unrelated question what does teh chisle and wood blocks do?

hope you can answer soom. also can you try to fix the bugs with the act 5 quests. i'm not there yet but i want them to be gone when i get there.

plz reply soon since i want this forum to be reserected.

Malachai29
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Malachai29 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:12 pm

In all honesty, this mod is in unsupported because S_G has left the D2 modding scene....he hasnt been to the Keep since Sept 2005, and I dont think he will be coming back.

As far as the mod working for 1.11, only if there were no code changes. If S_G made code changes, then it would be for 1.10 only, as the code locations change from version to version.

Malachai
RIP Charsi's Forge! :)
Surgeon General's Warning: Double posting may be hazardous to your health

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Re: sokets?

Post by Myhrginoc » Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:36 pm

Sir_General dropped out of sight before v1.10, so his mods are v1.09x like Zy-El. Even SGRM v3, an mpq-only mod, would not work in v1.10+ because the later patches had many more revised txt files than his mpq would have.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

Return to “Sir_Generals Rune Mod”