What is going on with the mod?????

Information and updates for Sir_General's Rune mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: Sir_General

No votes

Total votes: 0

Maxx Power
Champion of the Light

What is going on with the mod?????

Post by Maxx Power » Sun Jan 19, 2003 1:30 pm

Maxx Power demands answers, by cracky! The beta test wa done and dusted, and the mod almost ready to be out and packaged to the world Very very soon. Where is it? This forum seems to have become dead in the last week, and I'm beginning to get worried as to the official status of one of my favourite mods.

So, what's the story?

Sir_General
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Re: What is going on with the mod?????

Post by Sir_General » Mon Jan 27, 2003 5:01 am

Well, I think the other posts answer this... but if Maxx Power demands answers, by cracky, then answers he will get!

Unexpected events found me away from the Keep for the holidays (and then some), and without a chance to tell anyone I was going. Fortunately, I'm back, and as you can see I have made the first official release. And as you're probably thinking, it's about damn time.

So, things seem to be working well, I myself just played for a new character for a number of hours earlier and it all seemed to being well. Or at least it didn't crash. I've found a few issues that need tweaking, balance problems for the most part. I know of a few bugs that haven't been fixed with the latest patch. And I have some more ideas that I'd like to throw in.

But for now, I think I'm going to let the mod sit until I have at least a page of changes I need to be making. Then I'll sit down and not leave my computer for a week straight while I grow pale typing away computer code. In other words, I have to wait until I've managed to play through the whole game with my own character before I decide what to do next.

Also, I have to balance the time out with the new mod I'm working on. I'm not going to abandon either, and I'll probably end it switching back and forth for a few weeks at a time.

By the way, what's your avatar from. It looks really familiar. Or maybe it just reminds of some NES game I used to play. Either way, I can't quite place it.
Last edited by Sir_General on Mon Jan 27, 2003 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
That's Sir_General with an _. Leave it out and I'll beat you with a rubber chicken.

Neferon

Re: What is going on with the mod?????

Post by Neferon » Tue Jan 28, 2003 7:12 pm

Well i'm Neferon :P, love ur mod played it for about a year now only REAL mod i've come across in my oppinion, anyway, too help you out, The avatar is the Fighter character from Final Fantasy 1 to 3 on the NES

Return to “Sir_Generals Rune Mod”