someone play theese days?

Information and updates for TFW: Ancients (D2 v1.09x) and Awakening (D2 v1.10) mods. If you have any questions or suggestions about either mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Myhrginoc, SiLenTx, Deathscythe

xerox85

someone play theese days?

Post by xerox85 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:42 am

wondering if someone still plays fury within?

And someone here got a list over items and stuff going on?

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: someone play theese days?

Post by Lucifer666 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:18 pm

well,due to unresoved bugs very few people actually play this one,i play occasionally but only single player,don't know how many people play over hamachi,LAN...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Re: someone play theese days?

Post by prodigypm » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:05 pm

My friends in Bulgaria actually love this mod . (They hate mods much - Doesn't feel right for them) And we played a reasonable amount of time . Like 1+ year this mod . But as Lucifer said . All on singleplayer and skype-talking , to each other due to the crashes that accur even more in MP . Or in a I-net club . It was a blast . Play it alone you wont regret it . As for items and cube recipes they are all in these forums . Have a look around :)
PS - Prepare to cry much from the one shoting mobs . Its like you enter a cave , you here a strange rocky sound and you die , to a mob offscreen . Love it . Would never be a kid again ;( aka . Get to the cave , get body - die again . alt + f4
We're moving faster than lights and dealing with these demons inside so , Where are the ones who made us now!?

Return to “The Fury Within: Ancients & Awakening”