Chance to cast woes...

Information and updates for Middle Earth and all other mods created by Varaya and Khan. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Khan

No votes

Total votes: 0

Hozze

Chance to cast woes...

Post by Hozze » Fri Oct 24, 2003 5:05 pm

ME 1.8 has the same problems with C2C as LoD 1.09d i've noticed, which is a shame to say the least.
So, is there a way to get C2C to work without downgrading to 1.7, which I think is based on 1.09b and where C2C therefore is working?
I was thinking you could perhaps install 1.7 and then replace the textfiles with the 1.8 ones, would that work in getting the same changes as in 1.8 but with C2C working the way it should?
I'm in the process of reworking the unique and set items, as they are almost the only things that aren't balanced in this otherwise great mod and i wanted the oppertunity to add C2C properties to them, but there's no point in doing it when they aren't working properly....
Any advice is most appreciated.

Regards Hozze

Hozze

Re: Chance to cast woes...

Post by Hozze » Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:11 pm

If anyone is interested the only thing you have to do to get C2C to work is to replace the D2game.dll with the 1.09b version.
Tried it just now and it's working nicely.
This will all be a mute point in a week or so though when ME 1.9 will be released as C2C works in 1.10, but if you'll be running 1.8 for some reason I guess it might come in handy...

SaintAugustine

Re: Chance to cast woes...

Post by SaintAugustine » Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:57 am

1.9 has already been released, but since it was done about two days before the patch it has been pulled back while V&K work on 1.10, which should be out this weekend. Thanks for the update though :D

Return to “V&K Mods”