Skirmisher problem

Information and updates for the Seasons After mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderators: Har'lea'quinn, enq

No votes

Total votes: 0

Xphalo

Skirmisher problem

Post by Xphalo » Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:19 am

hey, i just downloaded the skirmisher files, i can start it up, but when i pust "t" to see my skill trees it crashes.... showing this msg:

Assertion Faliure:
Expression: ValidCelContext( pCelContext )

i am thinking maybe something to do with mega inventory i will look in to it in one sec and update as req....

EDIT: Mega inventory has nothing to do with it, it was just a guess i dnt really know how to mod.

and there is another bug when u push "s" to assign skills on the right click, a little bit of a skill tree appears pushed off to the right a bit.

yeah if you could fix this tat would be great cauz i really like the idea of the skirmisher.

thanx
Last edited by Xphalo on Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
As the fierce battle rages on,the party fallen to the might of the Strogg...the INCUBI laughs
"and u thought u could challange me"
his voice echos in the heads of the fallen warriors..

enq
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Re: Skirmisher problem

Post by enq » Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:07 am

Bugger.

I thought I fixed that problem :(
I'll take a look at it over Easter and get that version fixed up (and updated while I'm at it :))

The Megainv won't affect it - it is to do with the graphics I believe (or at least it was last time :roll:).
I know there are a couple of bugs in it (graphical) so they can get fixed too :)
Music speaks louder than words.
Music (GeorgeFM)

Return to “Seasons After”