Imbue issues?

Information and updates for the Seasons After mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderators: Har'lea'quinn, enq

Sephorus
Retired staff
Angel

Imbue issues?

Post by Sephorus » Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:44 am

I'm not sure if this has been noticed before, but I figure that I'll mention it, just in case.

I'm in Act 1 Normal, and I had just received my imbue from Charsi. Now, as I've already got an awesome melee weapon for my level, I'd like to get my hands on a decent ranged weapon. After a while, I was lucky enough to find a normal Arched Bow, and I go to get it imbued... and it won't let me place it in the box to be imbued. I am 100% certain that it was of normal quality, and I tried more than once, to no avail. I can't possibly think of an explanation, so I'm guessing that it's something obscure.

Hope this helps for the next version (and I'm sorry if this happens to be a major issue to fix...).
Be sure to read the Terms of Service or, by Buddha, I'll beat you with a stick.
[fade]The Echo is coming...[/fade]
I shut up now. - J.V.

noELrunes
Champion of the Light

Re: Imbue issues?

Post by noELrunes » Fri Feb 21, 2003 5:06 pm

arch bows are the special class specific ones? I usually resort to hand to hand.

Probably a bug of some sort, I usually don't resort to imbuning since I know from patch 1.05, it has gone way down in output for a good rare.

I'm sure Enq will know.
A secret is well kept by 3 people if 2 are dead

enq
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Re: Imbue issues?

Post by enq » Sat Feb 22, 2003 1:55 am

Buggered if I know ;)

The only thing I can think that would prevent the item being imbued is if it was socketed - other than magic/rare.
The text files all appear to be correct and nothing is preventing it there.
I'll take a look later on today and edit this thread with my findings :)

Edit: I found the problem - it was to do with the Bitfield column. All the Normal Class Specific Bows had this set to 0 for some reason. Anyway that is fixed now - will come with the next version, sooner or later depending on how many things I can get done :)
Last edited by enq on Sat Feb 22, 2003 11:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Music speaks louder than words.
Music (GeorgeFM)

Return to “Seasons After”