looking for some help

This is the place for people to research themes and ideas for their mods as well as for others to post their suggestions for mod makers to make use of.

Moderator: Nefarius

mandzo
Paladin

looking for some help

Post by mandzo » Fri Aug 16, 2002 11:46 pm

i'm looking for something like a writer to do help me writing the dialogues and stuff in my new mod :) no mod experience is required

Read OR Die !!!

MikeTheGreat
Arch-Angel

Post by MikeTheGreat » Sat Aug 17, 2002 12:02 am

Just a question, since your mod is in fact a Magic: The Gathering Mod, does it have to directly do with Magic: The Gathering, or can it be just general storyline? I'm a pretty good writer, not the best but I think I can come up with some pretty good ideas.
- Live by the Sword, Die by the Sword -

mandzo
Paladin

Post by mandzo » Sat Aug 17, 2002 12:09 am

ops i forgot to tell ya guys that there wont be magic the gathering 2 thats why i aksed phrozen to remove my forum

my new mod is called "Invasion" it allready has a basic story line realy basic i need help with expanding the story and connecting it with npc speech and stuff

btw i would realy apriciate help with making the mod too :)
Read OR Die !!!

MikeTheGreat
Arch-Angel

Post by MikeTheGreat » Sat Aug 17, 2002 12:14 am

Well, I can't quite help you with expanding the story unless I know the basic storyline of the mod. If you want it to be top secret you can mail me a copy of the storyline to look over. 8)

Well, if you're going to have a new storyline, you will need to alter the Quests a little bit. Like instead of having the Den of Evil, have some kind of passage-like cathedral leading to an area that replaces the den of evil, like say maybe a wide open field or something. Anyways, you can create simple diversions, so it seems like they're going through a totally different storyline, but really it's just some map and string editing.

If you run out of names you should ask around for some, or use the moderator names. Some of them are pretty interesting. :twisted:
- Live by the Sword, Die by the Sword -

mandzo
Paladin

Post by mandzo » Sat Aug 17, 2002 12:27 am

i dont have any problem with editing i need help with ideas cos i'm realy short on them

btw do you have something like ICQ AIM Yahoo anything cos i hate e-mailing stuff :) you can all come the the phrozenkeep irc chanel i'm there now
Read OR Die !!!

Return to “Mod Concepts & Research”