Stash Plugin?

Information and updates for the Cryptforge mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: Zhoulomcrist

Elvish_Legion

Stash Plugin?

Post by Elvish_Legion » Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:30 am

I just downloaded the Stash plug in from the cryptforge site and i changed the line like is said but it didnt, work. Does it only work with the mod or is it only for 1.09D?

Elvish

Zhoulomcrist
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: Stash Plugin?

Post by Zhoulomcrist » Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:51 am

The plugin does not require CryptForge to run and it is compatible with D2X: 1.10 Final Version.

You may have already done this, but check the following tutorial to make sure that you did everything correctly in setting up your Diablo II shortcut in order to make it work.

http://dynamic6.gamespy.com/~phrozenkeep/pktut-v108.php

Also, verify that you extracted the contents of the Plugin to your Diablo II directory.

In your Diablo II directory, you should see a folder called DATA. If so, then you've probably extracted it correctly.

I tested this plugin with 1.10 Final version without any other mods running immediately before I re-released the latest version days ago and it worked fine.

Good luck :) .
I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.

Return to “CryptForge”