help very quickly

Post here about all aspects of D2 mod making whether it's information, problems or whatever. Please specify whether your post is relating to Classic D2 or the Expansion.

Moderator: Nizari

No votes

Total votes: 0

johnny-b!
Paladin

help very quickly

Post by johnny-b! » Tue Jun 25, 2002 6:46 am

I came up wit an idea of makin blood raven a normal monster, and I was wondering..........in levels.txt, what do u put in there to make him appear normally in an area?
'You cry my name,
shudder the shame.
The skies call out,
this is the final bout!'

omnijinx

Post by omnijinx » Tue Jun 25, 2002 7:19 am

Don't quote me on this, but I think to actually put her in the levels you need to go to levels.txt and change the MTot column (add one) and then put her populate ID in the one of the columns that come after that. Of course, you'll need to make her a regular monster first. To do that you need to go to monstats.txt, use one of the unused columns, fill in all the stuff that you need (I think there's a tutorial for this on the main site) and just make sure her Token column is the same as the one used for the superunique Blood Raven.

johnny-b!
Paladin

Post by johnny-b! » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:20 pm

okay, pasted her into an unused section. Do I change her from quest to like..........corrupt rogue or anything? Do i change the Populate ID or BaseID? What is ClientOnly column? What are the numbers and meanings for rarity? If someone (or several someones 8) :lol: ) can help me on these questions, all is appreciated. My word has been said
'You cry my name,
shudder the shame.
The skies call out,
this is the final bout!'

Return to “General Mod Making”