Unrecoverable Internal Error 6fd7eb8e PLS HELP

Post here about all aspects of D2 mod making whether it's information, problems or whatever. Please specify whether your post is relating to Classic D2 or the Expansion.

Moderator: Nizari

blooded

Unrecoverable Internal Error 6fd7eb8e PLS HELP

Post by blooded » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:55 pm

Halt; Location: line #4022 Expression: Unrecoverable Internal Error 6fd7eb8e

I'm playing D2 maximum power mod with Assassin and when I use shadow master the game crashes every time and after 20 seconds after I cast her. I think it crashes when she uses some of her skills, but I can't tell which.. The mod allows you to summon shadow master and shadow warrior at the same time, but as I said the game crashes and I can't get the fun of it. Can this be fixed with some code ?

PureRage
Forum Regular
Angel
Great Britain

Re: Unrecoverable Internal Error 6fd7eb8e PLS HELP

Post by PureRage » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:26 am

The Shadow master is attempting to cast shadow warrior. Remove the entry in shadow warriors AIType column near the end of the file.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as "A bad move".
Douglas Adams

Ogodei
Senior Moderator
Angel
Italy

Hand-picked

Re: Unrecoverable Internal Error 6fd7eb8e PLS HELP

Post by Ogodei » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:52 am

The problem resides in that the Shadow Warrior's AI requires a player flagged as "owner", since she is programmed to both follow the player and mimic his/her skill. Change the srvDoFunc of Shadow Warrior skill from 49 to 45 (same function used by traps). With this function, the Shadow Master will summon the Shadow Warrior, which will be transferred to your Pet list, preventing the afroementioned crash. The only counter effect is that any minion spawned via SvrDoFunc 45 gets ignored by melee enemies.

Return to “General Mod Making”