About Weapon Swap invchar6.dc6

Post here about all aspects of D2 mod making whether it's information, problems or whatever. Please specify whether your post is relating to Classic D2 or the Expansion.

Moderator: Nizari

Specktro
Brazil

About Weapon Swap invchar6.dc6

Post by Specktro » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:01 pm

Hi...

I was changing my invchar6 and got 2 problems...
Everything was ok, offsets adjusted inventory.txt and all, but when I press W to swap weapons, the second weapon is not adjusted to my new mapping... And in inventory.txt I cant see a place to fix it... Same with buttons and gold bar, but those I believe are hardcoded?
And those greyish icon that disapear when we equip the item, or the I and II above the weapon slots, where can I find those images??

Thanks guys, and sorry for my bad english...
Be Xtreme!

jessedazebra
Paladin
Zimbabwe

Re: About Weapon Swap invchar6.dc6

Post by jessedazebra » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:28 pm

The greyish icons are inv_armor.dc6, inv_belt.dc6, inv_boots.dc6, inv_helm_glove.dc6, inv_ring_amulet.dc6 and inv_weapons.dc6. I and II are both in invchar6tab.dc6. All these dc6 files located in data/global/ui/panel. I just simply replaced pics in invchar6tab.dc6 with 1x1 black pixel, so my inventory looks exactly like it was after swapping weapons.

Specktro
Brazil

Post by Specktro » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:02 am

jessedazebra wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:28 pm
The greyish icons are inv_armor.dc6, inv_belt.dc6, inv_boots.dc6, inv_helm_glove.dc6, inv_ring_amulet.dc6 and inv_weapons.dc6. I and II are both in invchar6tab.dc6. All these dc6 files located in data/global/ui/panel. I just simply replaced pics in invchar6tab.dc6 with 1x1 black pixel, so my inventory looks exactly like it was after swapping weapons.
Thanks, that is just what I was looking for...

Just don't know how to move the buttons now... Like the "close" one...
Be Xtreme!

HarvestWombs
Senior Moderator
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Post by HarvestWombs » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:42 am

Specktro wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:02 am
Thanks, that is just what I was looking for...

Just don't know how to move the buttons now... Like the "close" one...
Buttons are hardcoded, you might be able to find some code for an older version and try to port it over. I'm of no help there, but you can try searching the code editing forums.
Official Phrozen Keep Discord
Common Modding tools: link
My Resource Packs: link

Return to “General Mod Making”