help with error

Post here about all aspects of D2 mod making whether it's information, problems or whatever. Please specify whether your post is relating to Classic D2 or the Expansion.

Moderator: Nizari

Tomkomaster
Slovakia

help with error

Post by Tomkomaster » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:54 pm

Hi

Using v 1.13c. Recently, I added some new misc items with some new cubemain recipes, but when trying to test, it gives me this error when creating a new character:

Code: Select all

Halt
Expression : Unrecoverable internal error 6fdc2d42
I tried to remove my entries, modify them, and just fiddle with the entries, but nothing helps. It seems to be the problem with misc.txt? But im not sure about it. Any help is appreciated.

devurandom
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Re: help with error

Post by devurandom » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:29 am

The error seems related to gamble.txt did you modify that?
Cause that area of code looks like where gamble.txt gets compiled.
Assembly Reference | 1.13d Code Edits | UVLoD | BaseMod Plugin

Fiat paper money is the most elaborate and well devised form of slavery the world has ever seen..

Tomkomaster
Slovakia

Post by Tomkomaster » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:58 am

I checked gamble.txt, and there were randomly missing codes from the file :-O I certainly didn't delete those, maybe Excel did it??? Nevermind, after using the fixed txt files from the site, the problem is gone. I've added my new items, and everything seems to be working again :-) Thank you devurandom, you're a lifesaver :-) I've never would've guessed to check the gamble.txt file for problems. Probably it would be the last to check for errors for me :-)

devurandom
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Post by devurandom » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:23 pm

np ;)
Assembly Reference | 1.13d Code Edits | UVLoD | BaseMod Plugin

Fiat paper money is the most elaborate and well devised form of slavery the world has ever seen..

Return to “General Mod Making”