Bah, Installation help?

Information and updates for the Belize's Revenge mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.
Div

Bah, Installation help?

Post by Div » Thu Jan 23, 2003 3:37 am

Do you extract the .DLLs to the D2 Folder too? I did exactly what the readme says and everytime I click my newly created shortcut it just goes to regular D2.. I use D2 Loader too since my CD cracked in the damned drive, a little help please?

I tried moving the DLLs into the D2 Directory, but gives me a error when I try to start up!! :x

and with no dlls included in the zip extracted to the folder, it gives me Regular d2.

By the way, when you say "game.exe" you mean "Diablo II.exe" or the actual "game.exe" thats iconless in the d2 directory? Well I tried both. "Diablo II.exe" give me regular d2, and "game.exe" gives me nothing.

Help! Thanks!

KillBurn

Re: Bah, Installation help?

Post by KillBurn » Fri Jan 24, 2003 2:14 pm

d2 loader wont work on direct txt mods u have to use another no cd cr*** i use another one i hate putting the cd in everytime i wanna play ;) i think its ok with no cd tools as long as u own the game :)
there is no spoon

spin
Retired Admin
Arch-Angel

Hand-picked

Re: Bah, Installation help?

Post by spin » Fri Jan 24, 2003 2:47 pm

Doesn't work ?

Ow ? :D

I've used it exclusivly while creating ST, somewhere in the readme of it there even is a reference to me with help getting direct txt to work :mrgreen: (it's in my realname tho :P)

I'm guessing the loader used it for a different dll version then the dlls that are loaded. simply a matter of using a bit older version.
Last edited by spin on Fri Jan 24, 2003 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zomg, no more sites!

Return to “Belize's Revenge”