FAITH Mod Update 024

This forum is for members of the public to post any announcements relating to Diablo 2 Mod Making including mod and patch releases amongst other similar subjects.
EzechielP
Paladin
Austria

FAITH Mod Update 024

Post by EzechielP » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:41 pm

Its finally done, yet not perfect... First problem was a corrupt upgrade.bat so anyone, who found out I uploaded the Update a week ago, might be a little angry now.

IF you are one of those, don't panic:
1) just rename the Faith024.cfg in your Faith Folder to Faith023.cfg
2) then delete the txt and dc6 files in data/global (and ONLY the txt and dc6 files!)
3) then run the new upgrade.bat I uploaded today and everything should work.

I hope you enjoy the 024 update (even though the expanded hireling inventory isn't implemented yet) and don't forget to give me some feedback, how you like / play / dislike my mod!

Regards
EzechielP
Back from the dreaded realms of... the outside world ;)

I'll keep my old account name but just as an FYI you are more likely to find me as dEmergence nowadays across other platforms.

EzechielP a.k.a dEmergence
--------
My first attempt at a mod back in the day... good times: FAITH-Mod Discussion

gogodanny
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: FAITH Mod Update 024

Post by gogodanny » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:58 am

Begrüße,

ich hab deine Mod schon vor einiger Zeit gezogen, aber ich kriegs irgendwie nicht zum laufen. Weißnet was ich falsch mach, aber wärs vielleicht möglich die Version (oder eine der nächsten) als einfache .mpq rauszubringen?
Hauptgrund dafür ist, dass ich immer mehr als eine Mod parallel installiert hab (ich steh auf die Auswahl *g*) und von dem her wärs nett, wenn ich damit weitermachen könnte ;-)

btw. wärs vielleicht möglich für deppen wie mich ne detaillierte Installationsanleitung bezufügen? *g* danke

and for our english spoken friends who are wondering about my answer:

Hi guy,

I have downloaded your mod quite a while ago, but I can't, for the life of me, make it run. Somehow I really mess up with the install all the time, so I was wondering if it was possible to come up with a modified .mpq file next time? As I am running more than just 1 mod simultaneously this would really help me a lot if I don't have to corrupt a clean install.

oh and btw. could you possibly enclose a detailed install in a version, for jack@zzez like me :mrgreen: th

EzechielP
Paladin
Austria

Post by EzechielP » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:39 am

Hm, sollte kein Problem sein. Bin zwar viel im Stress und komm nicht mehr so oft zum Mod basteln aber ich werd sehen dass alles etwas übersichtlicher wird...

Shouldn't be much of a problem. Even though i'm a bit busy and don't have as much time for modding as I'd prefer but I'll see what I can do to make everything a bit more clear and easy...
Back from the dreaded realms of... the outside world ;)

I'll keep my old account name but just as an FYI you are more likely to find me as dEmergence nowadays across other platforms.

EzechielP a.k.a dEmergence
--------
My first attempt at a mod back in the day... good times: FAITH-Mod Discussion

Return to “Member Аnnouncements”