salute

This forum is for members of the public to post any announcements relating to Diablo 2 Mod Making including mod and patch releases amongst other similar subjects.
Har'lea'quinn
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

salute

Post by Har'lea'quinn » Wed Jun 05, 2002 7:47 am

:alien:

*watches idly from the shadows as the proverbial feces approaches mach 2 in its descent*

O-H

*shrugs @/to noone/nothing in particular*

With my recently re-acquired "serf" status I continue to lurk in the background and realize why most of my posts went un-answered and generally disregarded...

Real life work has juggled my american 3rd shift schedule back into the normal day-person routine and I have been pressed for time on a priority basis; to anyone who is/was/will be wondering.

*salutes and fades back into the shadows from whence he came*

:{O}:
"SEE all evil, HEAR all evil, SPEAK no evil."
-Me

The 6th Age of Incandescence

Alkalund
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Alkalund » Wed Jun 05, 2002 10:11 pm

Why are you a serf again??? Were you 'newbified' misteriously just as Chineseman was back at the old forums??? :?

Glad to see you are still around :beer:

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Wed Jun 05, 2002 11:29 pm

Same way I was "newbified" and sent back to low post count (though it doesn't matter since I'm an admin)...everyone was knocked back down to zero posts. ;)
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

Alkalund
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Alkalund » Wed Jun 05, 2002 11:37 pm

Oh I see... it's that I thought he already had well more than 3 posts at the new forums :mrgreen:

Return to “Member Аnnouncements”