Running into some game issues and leveling

Information and updates for the Zy-El mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: d2vern, Kato

ZyElNewb

Running into some game issues and leveling

Post by ZyElNewb » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:17 am

So I go to hop on my druid today and when i go to hit the tab button I get a popup that closes out diablo 2 and when i start it back up it takes my char back to last time i got on....I empty out my inventory twice and both times i got the error it took me back to full inventory... Some sort of violation expection popup I can get the actual name if someone needs it..

On to my leveling question...My druid is 77 (first char and actual effort playing mod) I still do not have a full poster so I am heavy in summon tree.. I stand back and let them do the work. Currently I have to COM the minor ones and both are +skills so minions are stronger... Should I be working on Crafting items for the megaloads or should I be working on damage gear where I can actually get in the fight? Only starting act 2....been playing alot of player 127 to farm up stash...Just looking for little advice

Thanks

Return to “Zy-El: Trial by Fire”