Bugs and/or Balacing Problems

Information and updates for the mod Corrupted Death. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.
FirEFroG
Paladin

Bugs and/or Balacing Problems

Post by FirEFroG » Fri May 30, 2003 4:17 am

The name explains most of it, but well im getting ready for the release. Dont jump to the screens and wait indeffinatly till it comes out, cause it might not be this weekend (may 31/june1) but it most likely is...

im sure you've noticed a few changes around here by now, and if you haven't you probably will soon, but im setting the forum up for the beta...

so if you have ANYTHING that is not 'right' about the mod, I.E. a bug, assetion failure, major balacing problem, please post it here.

P.S. READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE YOU POST PLEASE.

Thank you, that is all for now.

(will unlock when mod is released)

ChaoticDeath: Topic Unlocked.
FirEFroG: Yeah what he said :P
Last edited by FirEFroG on Sat May 31, 2003 5:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
"I came. I saw. I was lit on FIRE!"
Thanks, The FroG
spin wrote:Now, who has the rules for the new cat?:P
Corrupted Death mod - Website - Forum

Xenobi
Paladin

Re: Bugs and/or Balacing Problems

Post by Xenobi » Sat May 31, 2003 6:58 pm

The stack quantity for all weapons is about 1/2-1/3 of what they should be. Not good for a super fast throw baba like myself :). And the sorc is way too powerful, with frostburn.
Whenever my character is having trouble, I reset the game, but what happens to that world I reset? It's only a virtual world I realize, but thoughts turn into reality, and I fear that the world I abandoned was overcome by evil...

Ssergit
Champion of the Light
Location: Running around outside of Lut Gholein, sqashing scorpions

Post by Ssergit » Sat May 31, 2003 7:00 pm

Found a bug with Frostburn (and potentially other skills). It appears that even though it does cold damage, lightning mastery still increases the damage, with drastic results:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/1 ... astery.jpg
That's 27000+ damage each cast of the skill!

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/1 ... astery.jpg
Just to give some perspective here, the damage listed above is the same as 'Vanilla' Diablo II damage for Charged Bolt around level 30 for both CB and Lit Mastery.

It does appear, however, that the scaling of difficulty will also be drastic, and damage like 890 per bolt will be scraping by ;)

EDIT: Also found a bit of a display problem with the usage of colors for each skill damage (Sorceress) for + Sorc skills on staves and orbs. Here's a cut and paste screenie of what I'm talking about:
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/1 ... oblems.jpg

EDIT2: I am finding that there aren't enough good lightning skills, now that the elements are scattered all around the Sorceress skill trees. Part of the problem is that 'Destructive Wave' and 'Chain Wave' (Lightning, and Chain Lightning) are as they are in 'Vanilla' LoD--affected by Increased Attack Speed instead of Faster Cast Rate. This leaves support skills, Telekinesis, Static Field, Energy Shield, and Teleport, not to mention Lightning Mastery, which has only 3 skills to effect, now--Blind Fury, Destructive Wave, and Chain Wave. I doubt anyone will want to try to balance fast cast gear with ias, so in all truthfulness Lightning Mastery is only there to improve one skill! :roll: That makes a 12/4 ratio of Fire Damage Spells to Lightning Damage Spells, with a ratio of 6/2 for spells worth using past Normal difficulty. 8-O

Suggestions? Well when you really get down to it, there were only ever 5 damage spells in the Lightning skill tree in the first place, so (IMO) the best way to balance the large number of Fire spells would be to introduce more poison and magic spells (Blizzard/Chaos Rain :arrow: a poison damage skill; Hydra :arrow: purple magic spitting monster; Inferno/Fire Blitz :arrow: poison breath kind of skill, or magic--even lightning like Diablo's!). Of course, those are only suggestions--a 'think-out-loud- kind of thing. Actually I kinda like the magic hydra thing... *writes it down*
Last edited by Ssergit on Sat May 31, 2003 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dough, the stuff that buys my beer
Ray, the guy who buys my beer
Me, the guy who drinks my beer
Far = a long way to the john
So, I'll have another beer
La--I'll have another beer
Tea? No thanks, I'm drinking beer...
-Homer Simpson

Rhonlore
Champion of the Light

Post by Rhonlore » Sat May 31, 2003 8:59 pm

-Damage Indicators for Searing Flame and Poison Blast suggest COLD
-Searing Flame and Poison Blast do not show damage in skill tree. Only when selected and shown in Character Screen
-Poison blast seems to do a lot of damage. Around 230 at level 3!?
-Frostburns damage indicator suggests LIGHTNING
"I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe" - Chib, Infoceptor Forums
The 1.10 Editorial

Seinois

Post by Seinois » Sat May 31, 2003 11:00 pm

Ok, did I miss this notice somewhere or something? Im new to beta testing, so do we get to use character editors? The mod's been out one day and in those screenshots, he had 30 in everything...
~If ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more happy people?
~He who laughs last thinks slowest.
~When you go into court, you are putting your fate into the hands of people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

Xenobi
Paladin

Post by Xenobi » Sat May 31, 2003 11:38 pm

That was just to test skills. Im playing through the game myself, and so was he (ive seen his character). Right now im in act 2 and the mod is pretty good :). Ive found mabye a few more things...let me think

-Its only javelins that have the stacking problem. Axes and daggers are normal.
-Were runes not added? I didnt see a single rune in all of act 1, yet I found a unique.
-I found a unique spear that, when equipped, gives me about 500-600 dmg. Little too strong for something you find in Jail 1 dont you think?
Last edited by Xenobi on Sat May 31, 2003 11:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Whenever my character is having trouble, I reset the game, but what happens to that world I reset? It's only a virtual world I realize, but thoughts turn into reality, and I fear that the world I abandoned was overcome by evil...

ChaoticDeath
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by ChaoticDeath » Sun Jun 01, 2003 2:11 am

@Xenobi: What spear did you find? And I will increase jav amount, though I never reduced it ;).

@Rhonlore: Yea, the indicator is something I dont know how to remove. I will fix this in the next patch ;). I will also fix poison blast. Does it kill quickly, or take awhile? Before I had it so it barely touched people ;).

@Ssergit: Should I reduce resists of other elements to make up for so many fire skills? And is Frostburn TOO overpowered (how far have you gotten). Yea, i saw the bug about the colors of items, but that looks kinda kool IMO. How does everyone else feel about this?

@Seinois: You dont have to use editors. Actually, I would prefer someone to just play the game through without editors.

@EVERYONE: Did I disappoint anyone with this mod, or are they ok with it so far?

Thanks for the feedback,
ChaoticDeath
-A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.

Xenobi
Paladin

Post by Xenobi » Sun Jun 01, 2003 2:28 am

[quote=ChaoticDeath";p="102161"]@Xenobi: What spear did you find? And I will increase jav amount, though I never reduced it ;) [/quote]

I think its Lancers Perfect Aim

Ssergit
Champion of the Light

Post by Ssergit » Sun Jun 01, 2003 3:46 am

I'm a she, by the way. Ssergit = Tigress...

Anyway, yeah that was to test the skills, see what skills to max so that when I reach higher level I don't have to re-start the character.

Chaotic I don't understand what you meant about reduce the resistances to make up for fire skills. Did you mean reduce the amount of monsters resistant to fire? I suppose that would work, although I doubt you could avoid the 'cookie cutter' mentality. Max Frostburn, max (cold?) mastery, max support fire skill = pwnage. I had to spend 8 hours with my family (*sob*) so my sorcie is only level 30 something currently. I hadn't realized you removed the skill prerequisites :D. I can't really say if it's overpowered yet, but from the way you talked about the difficulty, it sounds like the other skills will be underpowered in comparison. If you fix the lightning mastery thing, it could turn out to be way too weak.
I like the colors too, I just wasn't sure if you wanted them that way ;)

Don't worry that we're all posting our problems so far. That's what beta testing is all about--finding the things that stick out from the rest of the scenery. It's hard to admire a scenic view of a lake, for example, if there's a bright orange bouy right in the middle of it--it doesn't make the lake any less beautiful, but the bouy's the first thing you notice...
-Homer Simpson

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Post by kingpin » Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:50 am

Fire Blitz is a bit to near the character.

Turn it to North/West and you will see him standing into his own Fire Blitz ;)

So far my Sorc is only Lvl 19, but i like what i have seen so far. I belive that the sorc is a bit to powerfull in the start. But i don't know what will happend later ;)

EDIT: The game crashed when i tried to craft a Eagle Orb + Life Ring. I got an Unhandled Exception error.
Last edited by kingpin on Sun Jun 01, 2003 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

running_penguin

Post by running_penguin » Sun Jun 01, 2003 12:17 pm

i dunno if this is supposed to happened but i was playign the claw viper temple and i was dealt cold damage and i couldnt move or anythign was liek i was frozen solid is this part of it? it changed back after i hit w.

Xenobi
Paladin

Post by Xenobi » Sun Jun 01, 2003 3:53 pm

Some of the high level runes (vex, ohm, etc...) are way too easy to get. The cow king was dropping them for me in normal cows.

Seinois

Post by Seinois » Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:03 pm

[quote=Xenobi";p="102322"]
Some of the high level runes (vex, ohm, etc...) are way too easy to get. The cow king was dropping them for me in normal cows.
[/quote]

Which is wat is so great about this mod! I cant wait for the runewords, ive already had so much fun crafting.... :twisted:
~If ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more happy people?
~He who laughs last thinks slowest.
~When you go into court, you are putting your fate into the hands of people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

Ssergit
Champion of the Light

Post by Ssergit » Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:05 pm

:D Couple of comments about the website--first of all I wuvs it, you did a good job!

:arrow: I think the beginning part of my story got left out, it starts 'from the burning hells from whence they came' or something, and there's stuff before that. Thanks for posting it for me :D
:arrow: On the items I saw screenies of:
--aura charges only need to be one charge, they never go down
--poison length reduced only needs go to go 100% I think, any higher is redundant...the same with absorb -? I think, anyway. IMO absorb should only be +1/lvl but that's just me
--'Tree Beard' is actually 'Treebeard' I think, but that's just a LOTR crazy nut fan problem on my side ;)
:?: Can we submit screenies? *bats eyeslashes*
-Homer Simpson

Rhonlore
Champion of the Light

Post by Rhonlore » Mon Jun 02, 2003 12:13 am

Well it seems to be doing OK damage. But now ive restarted ( for the second time... ) and working on a Melee sorc.. gunna see how that goes over.
"I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe" - Chib, Infoceptor Forums
The 1.10 Editorial

Krw-Subzero
Paladin

Post by Krw-Subzero » Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:04 am

Set embossed plate made me crash when i went to identify it post here if u had this problem or not cuz it could be a mistake on my part

FirEFroG
Paladin

Post by FirEFroG » Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:08 am

@ssergit: reason auras have more then one charge is incase you want to do what is called 'twisting' where you keep casting 2 or more diffrent auras and get the effects of both... also, please post your screens here

@Rhonelore: Good to see that people are varying there styles to test out the mod, good job!

@Krw-Subzero: That is interesting, did you have any other parts of the set that you know of? did you try looking at the item again after the crash? its hard to fix something if you dont get any details...

@kingpin: if that happens again please write down the location and what not so that we know where to look to fix this.

/you , thanks for all your help
"I came. I saw. I was lit on FIRE!"
Thanks, The FroG
spin wrote:Now, who has the rules for the new cat?:P
Corrupted Death mod - Website - Forum

Krw-Subzero
Paladin

Post by Krw-Subzero » Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:53 am

HUGE BUG ALERT!!!!!

GOD's Judgement DOESNT MAKE IT UNQIUE!!!!!! I TRIED ON A REG ITEM (NON MAGIC) AND ON MAGIC ITEM!!!!! MAGIC ITEM MADE IT RARE :letitallout: :cry: :?:

PS :( i lost my only god's judgement :(

Edit: O ya and the non magical did nothing. NP frog im always glad to help out 8) :mrgreen: o ya i dont know what set that is i guess i could look in txt files but im not sure. im trying to find it again
Last edited by Krw-Subzero on Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

ChaoticDeath
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by ChaoticDeath » Mon Jun 02, 2003 12:51 pm

what item did you use it on, subzero? You must use a Satan's or God's judgement on a magical item, btw :). But you most likely used it on an item that didnt have a unique counterpart. I will try to replace yours in a TCP/IP game, considering I have two of them ;).

Ssergit
Champion of the Light

Post by Ssergit » Mon Jun 02, 2003 3:21 pm

There's only one? I've been sticking stuff in the cube all over the place to see what happens. Made a Tree Beards Knot with mine... lol.
-Homer Simpson

Krw-Subzero
Paladin

Post by Krw-Subzero » Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:47 pm

I used it on magical Chaos Armor and i looked in unique txt and there is a unique for it but it just didnt work :(

Edit: ok i tried it ballista and it works 8-O there is a bug with chaos armor. unless u just didnt put the unique version in game play yet :roll:
Last edited by Krw-Subzero on Mon Jun 02, 2003 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhonlore
Champion of the Light

Post by Rhonlore » Mon Jun 02, 2003 6:54 pm

[quote=FirEFroG";p="102614"]
@Rhonelore: Good to see that people are varying there styles to test out the mod, good job!
[/quote]

Grrr.... Heh ;) It's Rhonlore..... not Rhonelore :x ;)

Also, my melee sorc is having a hard time. In arcane sanc leveling up, very difficult... lvl 29 or so... any suggestions? I think I got the wrong <name> armor spell too... Oh well.

Any good place to find uniques, because ihave not found one yet. Thanks.
The 1.10 Editorial

dafox

Post by dafox » Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:46 pm

my lvl 30 sorc rapes in arcran :) i found all 4 my unis

1)Gris
2)Count
3/4)Andy :)
and im going to kill dury in a sec

Also i came here to report a bug its not a big prob if no one trys it but

2sock boots(chiped skull/chiped skull) + bronze ring =

13:10:38.743 ***** UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: ACCESS_VIOLATION (c0000005)
13:10:38.763 Fault address: 6FC516FF 01:000206FF C:\Diablo II\D2Game.dll
13:10:38.763 eax:00000000 ebx:025007f0 ecx:024e900c edx:000005a4 esi:061f7e00
13:10:38.763 edi:01da02da ebp:00000000 esp:0012e9f4 eip:6fc516ff flg:00010293
13:10:38.763 cs:001b ds:0023 es:0023 ss:0023 fs:003b gs:0000
13:10:38.763 Stack bytes:
13:10:38.793 0012E9F4: D0EA1200 98EA1200 7C008F01 04000000 Ðê...ê..|.......
0012EA04: 00000000 01000000 00000000 D0EA1200 ............Ðê..
0012EA14: 00000000 02000000 84FEDA01 FDABD86F .........þÚ.ý«Øo
0012EA24: BDB8C46F C5B8C46F D9B8C46F 007E1F06 ½¸ÄoŸÄoÙ¸Äo.~..
0012EA34: 98EA1200 06000000 04000000 528913BD .ê..........R..½
0012EA44: 7C008F01 1F000000 E07DDA6F 06000000 |.......à}Úo....
0012EA54: 00000000 CCA8D86F FDA8D86F 98EA1200 ....̨Øoý¨Øo.ê..
0012EA64: 34D0C46F D0EA1200 7C008F01 D0EA1200 4ÐÄoÐê..|...Ðê..
0012EA74: 7C008F01 00ECB702 00000000 7C008F01 |....ì·.....|...
0012EA84: 2AD3C46F D0EA1200 7C008F01 00000000 *ÓÄoÐê..|.......
0012EA94: 40A32103 007E1F06 E135C86F 00000000 @£!..~..á5Èo....
0012EAA4: 40A32103 00ECB702 7C008F01 80000000 @£!..ì·.|.......
0012EAB4: 00000000 7C008F01 00000000 00000000 ....|...........
0012EAC4: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00ECB702 .............ì·.
0012EAD4: 00000000 7C008F01 01000000 00000000 ....|...........
0012EAE4: 54010000 04000000 00000000 00000000 T...............
0012EAF4: 00000000 01006400 00000000 08000000 ......d.........
0012EB04: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012EB14: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012EB24: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012EB34: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012EB44: 00000000 00000000 00000000 0A000000 ................
0012EB54: C73FC86F 40A32103 84EB1200 18008F01 Ç?Èo@£!..ë......
0012EB64: 00000000 4F000000 18EC1200 00000000 ....O....ì......
0012EB74: 1CF0F573 04000000 03000000 6C5BE777 .ðõs........l[çw
0012EB84: 00000000 54010000 04000000 02000000 ....T...........
0012EB94: 06000000 02000000 D3070000 F4FE1200 ........Ó...ôþ..
0012EBA4: 0948E977 23C0C76F 18008F01 02000000 .Héw#ÀÇo........
0012EBB4: 7C008F01 00ECB702 DDD3C76F 18EC1200 |....ì·.ÝÓÇo.ì..
0012EBC4: 07000000 00000000 7C008F01 18EC1200 ........|....ì..
0012EBD4: 00001F02 A81BC36F 4FEC1200 07000000 ....¨.ÃoOì......
0012EBE4: 7F61E777 01000000 00000000 1E000000 açw............
0012EBF4: 07000000 A183C36F 28000000 81E6E30F ....¡.Ão(....æã.
0012EC04: EB4E1B30 DE000000 06010000 00000000 ëN.0Þ...........
0012EC14: 00000000 4F180000 00000000 00000000 ....O...........
0012EC24: 80020000 E0010000 AE000601 6E013900 ....à...®...n.9.
0012EC34: FFFFFFFF 84000000 6E013900 D83B8A00 ÿÿÿÿ....n.9.Ø;..
0012EC44: A04DD477 A0CBD477 AE000000 06010000  MÔw ËÔw®.......
0012EC54: 90EC1200 E9DAD677 78517000 AE000601 .ì..éÚÖwxQp.®...
0012EC64: 6E013900 54B5F577 58ACE777 FFFFFFFF n.9.TµõwX¬çwÿÿÿÿ
0012EC74: C0EC1200 00000000 C4EC1200 00100000 Àì......Äì......
0012EC84: 6FACE777 FEFFFFFF 0000D20D 72ACE777 o¬çwþÿÿÿ..Ò.r¬çw
0012EC94: 1E6FD877 00000000 88EC1200 00000000 .oØw.....ì......
0012ECA4: A4EE1200 0948E977 183BE877 0000D20D ¤î...Héw.;èw..Ò.
0012ECB4: 0C000000 74B9F577 0D16E877 FFFFFFFF ....t¹õw..èwÿÿÿÿ
0012ECC4: E4EC1200 E8EC1200 00800000 7C030000 äì..èì......|...
0012ECD4: F8C3FE6F F0EC1200 DE15E877 FFFFFFFF øÃþoðì..Þ.èwÿÿÿÿ
0012ECE4: 00000A07 00000100 00800000 5859FE6F ............XYþo
0012ECF4: B4C0FC6F 00000A07 00000000 83C0FC6F ´Àüo.........Àüo
0012ED04: 60BDFE6F AB325A00 7C00D20D 0000D20D `½þo«2Z.|.Ò...Ò.
0012ED14: E7BEFC6F AE000000 06010000 A4ED1200 ç¾üo®.......¤í..
0012ED24: 00000000 0000D20D 7400D20D 7C00D20D ......Ò.t.Ò.|.Ò.
0012ED34: A3D0FC6F 7400D20D 0000D20D 4BD0FC6F £Ðüot.Ò...Ò.KÐüo
0012ED44: 80B8FE6F 20089301 7C00D20D 02020000 .¸þo ...|.Ò.....
0012ED54: 6E013900 E337FC6F 7C00D20D 5859FE6F n.9.ã7üo|.Ò.XYþo
0012ED64: F937FC6F C8A5FE6F 02020000 6E013900 ù7üoÈ¥þo....n.9.
0012ED74: 00000000 01000000 0A0B0000 7FDFFC6F ............ßüo
0012ED84: 435A0190 6E013900 02020000 A4ED1200 CZ..n.9.....¤í..
0012ED94: AE000601 02020000 6E013900 00000000 ®.......n.9.....
0012EDA4: 6E013900 02020000 00000000 AE000601 n.9.........®...
0012EDB4: 00000000 DC91D477 01000000 00000000 ....Ü.Ôw........
0012EDC4: 5C25AA6F 6E013900 02020000 00000000 \%ªon.9.........
0012EDD4: AE000601 F0ED1200 F4ED1200 94EE1200 ®...ðí..ôí...î..
0012EDE4: 60F58A6F 4CEE1200 00000000 01000000 `õ.oLî..........
0012EDF4: 00000000 9DF58A6F 6E013900 9057D477 .....õ.on.9..WÔw
0012EE04: 1258D477 10000000 01000000 08000000 .XÔw............
0012EE14: 7696AA6F B093AA6F 01000000 DE19E484 v.ªo°.ªo....Þ.ä.
0012EE24: FEB8D577 00000000 00000000 00000000 þ¸Õw............
0012EE34: AE000601 60F58A6F CDABBADC 00000000 ®...`õ.oÍ«ºÜ....
0012EE44: 94EE1200 60F58A6F B4EE1200 D4CCD677 .î..`õ.o´î..ÔÌÖw
0012EE54: 00E0FD7F B4EE1200 F4CCD677 80EE1200 .àý´î..ôÌÖw.î..
0012EE64: 9ACCD677 02020000 60F58A6F 78BD1500 .ÌÖw....`õ.ox½..
0012EE74: E06D1500 00000000 01000000 14000000 àm..............
0012EE84: 01000000 00000000 00000000 10000000 ................
0012EE94: 00000000 00000000 68EE1200 68DF7773 ........hî..hßws
0012EEA4: B4EF1200 10D6D877 0024D477 FFFFFFFF ´ï...ÖØw.$Ôwÿÿÿÿ
0012EEB4: 9ACCD677 D65CD477 00000000 60F58A6F .ÌÖwÖ\Ôw....`õ.o
0012EEC4: 6E013900 02020000 00000000 AE000601 n.9.........®...
0012EED4: 00000000 00000000 E06D1500 DFA7E777 ........àm..ߧçw
0012EEE4: 04EF1200 F55CD477 60F58A6F 6E013900 .ï..õ\Ôw`õ.on.9.
0012EEF4: 02020000 00000000 AE000601 01000000 ........®.......
0012EF04: 30EF1200 68DF7773 60F58A6F D7DC7773 0ï..hßws`õ.o×Üws
0012EF14: 02020000 00000000 AE000601 A4EF1200 ........®...¤ï..
0012EF24: D7DC7773 00000000 60F58A6F 5CEF1200 ×Üws....`õ.o\ï..
0012EF34: D77AD677 6E013900 02020000 00000000 ×zÖwn.9.........
0012EF44: AE000601 D7DC7773 CDABBADC 00000000 ®...×ÜwsÍ«ºÜ....
0012EF54: A4EF1200 D7DC7773 C4EF1200 A4EF1200 ¤ï..×ÜwsÄï..¤ï..
0012EF64: 00E0FD7F C4EF1200 F4CCD677 90EF1200 .àýÄï..ôÌÖw.ï..
0012EF74: 9ACCD677 54F01200 4CF01200 78517000 .ÌÖwTð..Lð..xQp.
0012EF84: 78EF1200 00000000 01000000 14000000 xï..............
0012EF94: 01000000 00000000 00000000 10000000 ................
0012EFA4: 00000000 00000000 78EF1200 00000000 ........xï......
0012EFB4: 14F01200 10D6D877 0024D477 FFFFFFFF .ð...ÖØw.$Ôwÿÿÿÿ
0012EFC4: 9ACCD677 5544D477 40A5D877 D246D477 .ÌÖwUDÔw@¥ØwÒFÔw
0012EFD4: 4CF01200 00000000 00000000 00000000 Lð..............
0012EFE4: 00000000 40B67000 00E0FD7F B093AA6F ....@¶p..àý°.ªo
0012EFF4: 20F01200 1E49D477 4CF01200 00000000 ð...IÔwLð......
0012F004: 00000000 00000000 00000000 01000000 ................
0012F014: 01000000 DD19E484 B093AA6F FEB8D577 ....Ý.ä.°.ªoþ¸Õw
0012F024: B925AA6F 4CF01200 00000000 00000000 ¹%ªoLð..........
0012F034: 2826AA6F DD19E484 4CB4360F 4CC1B66F (&ªoÝ.ä.L´6.LÁ¶o
0012F044: 00000000 9BA2E777 6E013900 02020000 .....¢çwn.9.....
0012F054: 00000000 AE000601 9FE6E30F AE000000 ....®....æã.®...
0012F064: 06010000 E4ADAA6F ACF31200 4CC1B66F ....ä­ªo¬ó..LÁ¶o
0012F074: ACF31200 00000000 00000000 30000000 ¬ó..........0...
0012F084: 91020000 B9A6CB6F 3E020000 4CC1B66F ....¹¦Ëo>...LÁ¶o
0012F094: 0456C36F ACF31200 33D9AA6F A921AA6F .VÃo¬ó..3Ùªo©!ªo
0012F0A4: 8C39F977 50FC4000 454E4700 5CE4F777 .9ùwPü@.ENG.\ä÷w
0012F0B4: 0000AA6F 00000000 74F11200 EEF7F577 ..ªo....tñ..î÷õw
0012F0C4: 0000AA6F 1AF11200 14F11200 14F11200 ..ªo.ñ...ñ...ñ..
0012F0D4: 28F11200 EAF8F577 7417FC77 0FF7F577 (ñ..êøõwt.üw.÷õw
0012F0E4: 6CFC4000 50FC4000 FFFF0000 38174000 lü@.Pü@.ÿÿ..8.@.
0012F0F4: 8C39F977 683F2400 783F2400 00E0FD7F .9ùwh?$.x?$..àý
0012F104: 503BB76F 5A000000 00000000 50402400 P;·oZ.......P@$.
0012F114: D011AA6F 00005175 65727949 6E746572 Ð.ªo..QueryInter
0012F124: 66616365 00FFFFFF 3790F577 2ED9E777 face.ÿÿÿ7.õw.Ùçw
0012F134: 0A000000 50FC4000 6E1BE777 3ED9E777 ....Pü@.n.çw>Ùçw
0012F144: 0000AA6F 23FEC0A1 00000000 0A000000 ..ªo#þÀ¡........
0012F154: 00000000 18F11200 E4F01200 18001A00 .....ñ..äð......
0012F164: F4FE1200 F088FA77 E811F577 FFFFFFFF ôþ..ð.úwè.õwÿÿÿÿ
0012F174: 0FF7F577 7F0FF677 0000AA6F ACF11200 .÷õw.öw..ªo¬ñ..
0012F184: 00000000 C0F11200 01000000 6EB3E777 ....Àñ......n³çw
0012F194: 0000AA6F 80B3E777 0000AA6F 00000000 ..ªo.³çw..ªo....
0012F1A4: 8C39F977 00000000 0E000F00 6CFC4000 .9ùw........lü@.
0012F1B4: EC11AA6F 0000AA6F ACF31200 4E174000 ì.ªo..ªo¬ó..N.@.
0012F1C4: A6F21200 9A22DD77 00000000 04000000 ¦ò..."Ýw........
0012F1D4: 01000000 01000000 00000000 04000000 ................
0012F1E4: E21B4000 E524DD77 00000000 4F02DE77 â.@.å$Ýw....O.Þw
0012F1F4: 04000000 08000000 03000700 7CF11200 ............|ñ..
0012F204: DE1B4000 00D04000 00F0FD7F FFFFFFFF Þ.@..Ð@..ðýÿÿÿÿ
0012F214: 00000000 00000000 00000000 F4FE1200 ............ôþ..
0012F224: D4B5F577 B917DD77 9C000000 9A22DD77 Ôµõw¹.Ýw....."Ýw
0012F234: 00000000 5918DD77 44F21200 F91B4000 ....Y.ÝwDò..ù.@.
0012F244: 04000000 B86D1500 00000000 4F02DE77 ....¸m......O.Þw
0012F254: 00F0FD7F 00000000 9C000000 04000000 .ðý............
0012F264: 68231400 04000000 04000000 534F4654 h#..........SOFT
0012F274: 57415245 5C426C69 7A7A6172 6420456E WARE\Blizzard En
0012F284: 74657274 61696E6D 656E745C 44696162 tertainment\Diab
0012F294: 6C6F2049 495C5669 64656F43 6F6E6669 lo II\VideoConfi
0012F2A4: 67002002 433A5C44 6961626C 6F204949 g. .C:\Diablo II
0012F2B4: 5C006C00 6F002000 49004900 00000000 \.l.o. .I.I.....
0012F2C4: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F2D4: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F2E4: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F2F4: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F304: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F314: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F324: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F334: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F344: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F354: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F364: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F374: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F384: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F394: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F3A4: 00000000 00000000 01000000 00000000 ................
0012F3B4: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F3C4: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F3D4: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F3E4: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F3F4: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F404: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F414: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F424: 00000000 00000000 00000100 00000000 ................
0012F434: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F444: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F454: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F464: 43445F44 61466F78 00000000 00000000 CD_DaFox........
0012F474: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F484: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F494: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F4A4: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F4B4: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F4C4: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F4D4: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F4E4: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F4F4: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F504: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F514: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F524: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F534: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F544: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F554: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F564: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F574: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F584: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F594: 00012801 00000000 00000000 00000000 ..(.............
0012F5A4: 00000100 00000001 00000000 04001000 ................
0012F5B4: 00000000 201C4000 01000000 00000000 .... .@.........
0012F5C4: 00000000 00E89BF1 6F000000 00000000 .....è.ño.......
0012F5D4: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F5E4: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F5F4: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F604: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F614: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F624: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F634: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F644: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F654: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F664: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F674: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F684: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F694: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F6A4: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F6B4: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F6C4: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F6D4: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F6E4: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F6F4: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000101 ................
0012F704: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F714: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F724: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F734: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F744: 00000000 D06E1500 00001400 A86E1500 ....Ðn......¨n..
0012F754: 00000000 2CF81200 CA8CF577 00001400 ....,ø..Ê.õw....
0012F764: BE8EF577 08061400 3790F577 D06E1500 ¾.õw....7.õwÐn..
0012F774: B06E1500 506E1500 00000000 58511500 °n..Pn......XQ..
0012F784: 78641500 CD8BF577 64F81200 00000000 xd..Í.õwdø......
0012F794: CB44F977 98631500 CD8BF577 980B1400 ËDùw.c..Í.õw....
0012F7A4: 3790F577 80B3F577 A0631500 00000000 7.õw.³õw c......
0012F7B4: 28000000 F4F71200 F088FA77 881CF577 (...ô÷..ð.úw..õw
0012F7C4: FFFF0101 D0021400 B06E1500 3790F577 ÿÿ..Ð...°n..7.õw
0012F7D4: 786E1500 186E1500 B4F81200 00000000 xn...n..´ø......
0012F7E4: CB44F977 D86D1500 CD8BF577 680B1400 ËDùwØm..Í.õwh...
0012F7F4: 3790F577 506E1500 E06D1500 00000000 7.õwPn..àm......
0012F804: 00E0FD7F F8F71200 20000101 00001400 .àýø÷.. .......
0012F814: 70F71200 2016F577 58F81200 F088FA77 p÷.. .õwXø..ð.úw
0012F824: 881CF577 FFFFFFFF 3790F577 5694F677 ..õwÿÿÿÿ7.õwV.öw
0012F834: 7194F677 E045FC77 6494F677 D06E1500 q.öwàEüwd.öwÐn..
0012F844: B06E1500 506E1500 76312E30 39001200 °n..Pn..v1.09...
0012F854: F0FC1200 9CF81200 F088FA77 2016F577 ðü...ø..ð.úw .õw
0012F864: FFFFFFFF 6494F677 849DF677 959D0100 ÿÿÿÿd.öw..öw....
0012F874: 00001400 D4F71200 00000000 1A000000 ....Ô÷..........
0012F884: D0000000 881CF577 FFFFFFFF 3790F577 Ð.....õwÿÿÿÿ7.õw
0012F894: BD5E0100 00001400 F8F71200 00000000 ½^......ø÷......
0012F8A4: F0FC1200 F088FA77 881CF577 FFFFFFFF ðü..ð.úw..õwÿÿÿÿ
0012F8B4: 3790F577 BD5E0278 00001400 00000000 7.õw½^.x........
0012F8C4: E06D1500 D55E0278 E06D1500 46FA0078 àm..Õ^.xàm..Fú.x
0012F8D4: E06D1500 E06D1500 F3B50078 01000000 àm..àm..óµ.x....
0012F8E4: 00000000 E06D1500 EAF90078 10671500 ....àm..êù.x.g..
0012F8F4: 10671500 10671500 00FD1200 B5060178 .g...g...ý..µ..x
0012F904: 00000000 88F91200 88F91200 C8710178 .....ù...ù..Èq.x
0012F914: 5CF91200 6E490478 5CF91200 D0FA1200 \ù..nI.x\ù..Ðú..
0012F924: 45F50478 D0FA1200 A0A3DE77 18FD1200 Eõ.xÐú.. £Þw.ý..
0012F934: B3480778 88F91200 00000000 A3480778 ³H.x.ù......£H.x
0012F944: B86D1500 00000000 00F0FD7F 18000000 ¸m.......ðý....
0012F954: 00000000 E06D1500 10671500 10000000 ....àm...g......
0012F964: C8691500 18000000 00000000 44F91200 Èi..........Dù..
0012F974: F0A3DE77 C8691500 E0691500 CC681500 ð£ÞwÈi..ài..Ìh..
0012F984: 00100000 5CF91200 E0691500 C8691500 ....\ù..ài..Èi..
0012F994: E0691500 00000000 38000000 00000000 ài......8.......
0012F9A4: 00000000 01000000 00000000 00000000 ................
0012F9B4: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00001200 ................
0012F9C4: 01030103 01030103 E06D1500 5D47DD77 ........àm..]GÝw
0012F9D4: 7A47DD77 18FD1200 00000000 30001002 zGÝw.ý......0...
0012F9E4: E06D1500 A0A3DE77 00000000 00000000 àm.. £Þw........

Krw-Subzero
Paladin

Post by Krw-Subzero » Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:21 am

Ok the chaos armor isnt a bug..... i dont know what happened but now i can id it fine. have another question.... what are the items for the full Subzero's Freeze set i got some satan's judgement and i went to go use them on bone visage colouss blade and vampbraces but none came out to be sets :cry: so i was wondering what the items are

ChaoticDeath
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by ChaoticDeath » Tue Jun 03, 2003 1:22 am

Stuff to fix for new version. Tell me if im wrong.

- Reduce frostburn damage.
- Reduce drop rate of elemental rings.
- Fix the one unique item bug.
- Fix set embossed plate.
- Increase javelin quantity amount.
- Reduce Poison Blast damage.

Anything else I'm forgetting :?: ?

Btw, do you guys like the mod?

Return to “Corrupted Death”