Imbalanced

The Valhalla mod forum has moved to http://afterlife.ws.

No votes

Total votes: 0

Hakuna Matata

Imbalanced

Post by Hakuna Matata » Wed Jul 30, 2003 10:22 pm

Hello, I'm had a lot of fun with my necro in your mod, although I found it a easy with the gambling, the ridiculous uniques, and the chipped gems. Anyways, I got to Diablo, he's ridiculous, andy, duriel and meph are a breeze, and then you get to Diablo, whose fire nova thingy kills you in ONE HIT, and I had about 500 life and a lotta minions.
Then i got to nightmare, the same as normal.
Then I got to hell, and I cried at this, EVERY MONSTER IS PI!! Come on man! There are better ways to make a game harder!! What were you thinking, oh well, lets make druids, non-berserk barbs, MA Assassins, and Minion based necro's useless in Hell, yay! Come on man, you could also make them 75% pi and give em 75 all resist man, a more balanced, and harder for casters, thing to make it more balanced.

Aside from the incredibly overpowered items, uber bosses, and the PI in hell, I had a lot of fun in normal and nm, except for the bosses and items, which I find not fun. CUz you can make a game more simpler and the bosses harder, but do it BALANCED!

So I think the Valhalla mod is way overbalanced, I hope this will change in future versions, cuz I like the skill changes and the monsters and stuff:D

NightCrawler473

Re: Imbalanced

Post by NightCrawler473 » Thu Jul 31, 2003 12:21 am

I have no idea why you could be complaining, its not that hard to make a charm with lots of magic and elemental damage, i have a lvl 241 Bowazon on United Realms, and immue to physical ppl are sooo easy, cuz i have soooo much magic damage

Return to “Valhalla”