Just some UI elements to share

This is the place to discuss all issues relating to the manipulation of graphics/animations, sounds, music and cinematics within Diablo 2.

Moderators: Necrolis, Nefarius

jessedazebra
Paladin
Zimbabwe

Just some UI elements to share

Post by jessedazebra » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:36 pm

Last edited by jessedazebra on Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ogodei
Senior Moderator
Angel
Italy

Hand-picked

Re: Just some UI elements to share

Post by Ogodei » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:09 pm

Very nice, thanks for sharing :)

Btw, I had a divide_by_zero error, and it was related to me accidentally setting either "MonsterFreezeDivisor" or "MonsterColdDivisor" to 0 in DifficultyLevels.txt . It may be the same with the other TXT's "divisor" columns, like one, always in DifficultyLevels, named LifeStealDivisor and the likes.
I really hope it helps.

jessedazebra
Paladin
Zimbabwe

Post by jessedazebra » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:31 pm

Ogodei wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:09 pm
Very nice, thanks for sharing :)

Btw, I had a divide_by_zero error, and it was related to me accidentally setting either "MonsterFreezeDivisor" or "MonsterColdDivisor" to 0 in DifficultyLevels.txt . It may be the same with the other TXT's "divisor" columns, like one, always in DifficultyLevels, named LifeStealDivisor and the likes.
I really hope it helps.
I only edited gamble related columns in that file, so it's not difficultylevels for sure. Maybe I messed up somewhere in itemstatcost or so, I'll check it later. Anyway, thanks for help ;)

Doub
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Champion of the Light

Post by Doub » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:43 pm

i personally might never use them since i dont think i will mod but thank u !! they look great!

Fawahar

Post by Fawahar » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:45 pm

Found it extremely helpful. Snatched some of the big border art for my new UI. It is still WIP, but borders were big issue from the last days! There is plenty of stiff that actually are great images, inside the pack. Little crap whatsoever! Absolutely loved it, thanks jesse! :D

As I look into the cave
The fog doth fill my eyes
Inside lies the answer
A cause for my demise

Return to “Multimedia”