Small suggestions

The TOHXT mod forum has moved to http://www.wanadoo.fr.

No votes

Total votes: 0

alec

Small suggestions

Post by alec » Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:44 pm

Hi,

I just killed Andariel with my lvl 16 necro (with players 8), and it has been very fun so far.. finally a mod where you can play a summoning necro with powerful skeletons.

Here are some small suggestions you could add in the next version if you want:

- larger inventory/stash: most mods have this and it's very comfortable and not too unbalancing I think.

- larger key rings & tomes of town portal/identify: maybe ~50 scrolls/keys for each tome/key ring

- it seems you haven't changed any items or drop rates: maybe you could increase the quality of dropped items a little and change act bosses to drop more uniques/set items.

That's all for now.

Mausus Atlas

Re: Small suggestions

Post by Mausus Atlas » Sat Jul 12, 2003 11:49 am

Hye Alec,

To reply to your questions :

- Yes for a larger inventory/stash :)
- Yes for the larger key rings & tomes of town portal/identify ;)
- No for the increase the quality of dropped items :(

Why Not for the last ? Because you can easely use to upgrade with gems your helmet, armor and belt with gems or runes that gives you more chance to have high quality items. This is a choice you must do to balance between your different avatar skills. Especially for summoners, like necromancer and druid, they can easely suit such socketed items. To conclude, I think I will not change this. At last, I will only do it if everybody wants it ... :mrgreen:

But remember that your are the first that tells me some changes. I will wait a big number of changes, bugs and fixs, to update my mod to an other version, like Blizzard does.

So be cool with me, be patient. The changes will come. :cool:

Sincerely yours, Mausus Atlas.
Last edited by Mausus Atlas on Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Time of Heroes”