brand new tiles + DOWNLOAD!

Post here for all aspects of map making and level design. Click here to visit the Keep's official map site, Diabolic Cartography.

Moderator: Paul Siramy

No votes

Total votes: 0

luluxiu

Re: brand new tiles + DOWNLOAD!

Post by luluxiu » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:19 am

I like the strange environment, too bad there are not similar like animals, aliens movie alien at the infinite. It would be awesome to see the full grown aliens come at you run your tail knife stabbing their group....

erevos
Hosted Forum Moderator
Paladin
Greece

Post by erevos » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:34 pm

how can be installed?

mirecek
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Arch-Angel

Post by mirecek » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:11 pm

luluxiu" wrote:I like the strange environment, too bad there are not similar like animals, aliens movie alien at the infinite. It would be awesome to see the full grown aliens come at you run your tail knife stabbing their group....
something is in development, but creating new animations is very time consuming, also remaking whole.... everything.. is time consuming. What I can say is: stay tuned

erevos" wrote:how can be installed?
lvltypes.txt / lvlprest.txt
"Each of those few chords separated by complete silence feels like a knife wound to the heart"

There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery. Draconian

erevos
Hosted Forum Moderator
Paladin
Greece

Post by erevos » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:33 pm

mirecek" wrote:
something is in development, but creating new animations is very time consuming, also remaking whole.... everything.. is time consuming. What I can say is: stay tuned

erevos" wrote:how can be installed?
lvltypes.txt / lvlprest.txt
sorry but can you be more helpfull? im not experienced in modding

kidpaddle94
Forum Legend
Principality
Canada

Post by kidpaddle94 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:25 am

you have to put the .dt1 files in your tiles directory.
the .dt1 files are the tiles.
Then you have to make them loaded in a lvltype by lvltypes.txt
Then you make your new level or modify an existing one, the .ds1, lvlprest.txt, etc...

read the basics and fileguides to.

mirecek
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Arch-Angel

Post by mirecek » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:58 am

yeah, pretty much that.

add the dt1 into one of lvltypes and then set up your new/existing level in lvlprest with newly calculated dt1mask that includes that dt1

*EDIT: I am sorry to necroing this topic :oops: but I am still working with the tiles (topic related) so I thought it is better to have it all under one bookmark in case I lost them (or rewrite) which happens on daily basis. In meantime I have modified them and added other plugins.
"Each of those few chords separated by complete silence feels like a knife wound to the heart"

There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery. Draconian

Eimernase
Paladin

Post by Eimernase » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:33 am

luluxiu" wrote:I like the strange environment, too bad there are not similar like animals, aliens movie alien at the infinite. It would be awesome to see the full grown aliens come at you run your tail knife stabbing their group....
Image BOOOO :lol:

mirecek
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Arch-Angel

Post by mirecek » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:40 pm

I think the problem lies somewhere else. Diablo has pretty good tokens, but the fact that you are almost invincible and know what is going on there before it happens, makes it easy and non-threatening. But I agree, that definitely needs new tokens. There may be few games, but less is known about the possibility to get their animations. (and usually it is pain in the *** , the palettes screw everything. my 2 cents)
Eimernase" wrote: BOOOO :lol:
well that looks .... cute? do you have any other similar examples?

Eimernase
Paladin

Post by Eimernase » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:16 pm

mirecek" wrote: well that looks .... cute? do you have any other similar examples?
was it too ...cute? :mrgreen:
Sure, i have many units, some can be realy crazy in a D2-Mod

as example:
Image Image Image
:lol:

MarcoNecroX
Paladin

Post by MarcoNecroX » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:03 am

started working on a map with this :)

too bad there was no floor tiles in there, didnt find a better one than these

mirecek
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Arch-Angel

Post by mirecek » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:21 am

looking great!

couldn't post more than 3 attachments and image thumbnails in first post, so the floors are (almost) at the bottom of page 1

Return to “Map Editing”