Dying to play this game

Information and updates for the Nezeramontias mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Acromatic Aria

gogodanny
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Dying to play this game

Post by gogodanny » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:02 am

Hi guys,

I've been absent for quite a while, but now it got me again and I'm dying to finish this game once more - even its just over Hamachi or whatever xD

I´m literally BEGGING you - if you're also playing this game and r willing to play 2gether - contact me! I can host a hamachi server or u host a server and we play together ... I just get bored too fast playing it solo ;)

so PLEASE respond as soon as u're willing to play - I will check back here (almost) everyday from now - so if it's in June 2013 or December 2015 - POST IT - LETS PLAY! :-)))
only 2 things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity ... although i'm not sure yet about the universe (c) Albert Einstein
http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?p ... hot051.jpg (WOW)

gogodanny
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: Dying to play this game

Post by gogodanny » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:56 pm

Bump...
only 2 things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity ... although i'm not sure yet about the universe (c) Albert Einstein

gogodanny
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by gogodanny » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:00 pm

bump ...

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:38 pm

It will be pretty hard to find somebody to play with,since it seems that server maintained by some fans went down,,,This one is one of the better mods I played...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

gogodanny
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by gogodanny » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:10 pm

i totally agree with you bud ... I've been playing a lot on nezeramontias.com - but then there was almost no activity anymore that's why he cancelled it ;( very sad indeed

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:17 pm

Well,the only forums here that are still Alive(barely) are Zy-El and Eastern Sun,there is some activity on D2Scrabble and Pagan Heart mod too...

There is a new mod for 1.10 I think and is called Le Royame Des Ombres,I think it is located in Member Announcements Forums,should be real good by the description,it unfortunately does not work for me...

Also some Japanise made a Mod for 1.13 called Reimu 2:The Lord of Maidens,made in Touhou fashion,if you know what that is...I left a Youtube Video of Gameplay in the Member Announcement Forums,thread is called the same as mod if you interested...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

gogodanny
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by gogodanny » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:38 pm

reimu 2 - wow, this is totally not what i wanna play LOL - Le royambe is pre-beta perhaps some time in the future it's interesting :-D

so: BUMP - let's play Nez ;D

gogodanny
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by gogodanny » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:14 am

Nez anyone?

gogodanny
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by gogodanny » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:09 am

shameless bump :-D

namco0220

re: dying to play this game

Post by namco0220 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:53 pm

hey there i just wanted to ask if you wouldnt mind if i played this mod with you i know your dying to play this mod and i am trying to find someone else to play with and i really wanna play this mod to its really fun and we can start legit characters without cheat engine (unless we really have to use it) but i am only at my house on the weekends until august 21st that would be the day i get out of this place called devereux (the program im in) i am discharging from the residential as of the 21st im not trying to give you my life story just trying to let you know i wont be on during the week until that date anyways i love this mod i have it all ready i think we can connect with our ip adresses im pretty sure so if you wanna play that would be great i will be on next weekend

gogodanny
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by gogodanny » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:23 pm

sweet -mjust pm me and we will play via hamachi ;)

Death-Enforcer
Paladin

Post by Death-Enforcer » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:46 am

you guys still up and playing nez mod? I might join you, but I need to know what conditions you're using ie plugy etc?
Death is the only Constant

Vvemoth

Post by Vvemoth » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:02 am

So yeah I play nez. Hit me up with the Hamachi server :)

Bosanac

Post by Bosanac » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:00 am

Was is this hype about Nez? Is the MOD a lot different than others? Where can I download it?

Doub
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Champion of the Light

Post by Doub » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:12 pm

Is this mod finished?

Swoosh

Post by Swoosh » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:59 pm

Lemme no the Hamachi network, i'll play. Just started playing this mod again a few days ago.

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:18 am

Doub...You are asking in every forum is this mod finished...most are just so you know,every mod here got its place for something you know,there are no two mods that are the same man...read up on the forums a little before asking such a question...

I bite down hard

Doub
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Champion of the Light

Post by Doub » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:24 am

Thats what forums are for. none forces you to reply man....

EGIT: Are there physical immune monsters/bosses in Nezeramondias?

hyjinx

Post by hyjinx » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:06 pm

Hey im willing to play with ya over hamachi i just have to find the old files to dl again and i will be starting from scratch!

waves_blade

Post by waves_blade » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:15 am

I'd love to play as well, though I'd need to ask a few questions first.

How does connecting to a Hamachi server work?

Do I do it through TCP/IP in other multiplayer?

Or if anyone wants to just do some TCP/IP games give me a PM and we can set-up a game. I only have characters up to the end of normal though :P

sovlreaper

Post by sovlreaper » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:31 pm

I'm going to revive this post in hopes that some of you are still playing this mod. I just started it and I'm having a good time but would like a few people to run through with!

FPeacee

Post by FPeacee » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:06 pm

I was just about to start playing, interested?

GrandMaitre
Paladin

Post by GrandMaitre » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:12 pm

I am. But I have never use 'hamachi"
How does it work?

FPeacee

Post by FPeacee » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:22 pm

Once installed one of us makes a network, we can chat there and copy each others i.p. addresses to play tcp/ip

I just created one:
Network: NezRez
Pass: 1

GrandMaitre
Paladin

Post by GrandMaitre » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:24 am

It seems to be easy :) Can you give me a link for hamachi please?
Btw I have D2SE installed,does hamachi gonna change something in my D2 folder?

Return to “Nezeramontias”