New player need help

Information and updates for the Kingdom of Tenai mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Vegabond_635

hellgrind

New player need help

Post by hellgrind » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:59 pm

Hello.
Ok, at first i want to apologize if it's another spam topic (yes i search forum but i find only 2 threds with some (i think) high lvl cube recipes) but i have some question (some are maybe stupid) about this mod. Ok, lte's begin :)

1. How i can put points into those skills on the left side on skill tree?
2. Is there any docs or something like that that include cube recipes/uniq item list ect ?
3. Is there any other way to get gold except finding/buying normal items and make them uniq and sell them for ~5k gold ?
4. is there any char builds like it was on vd2 (aka, hammerdin/blizzsorc/smither/trapsin/ect) ?
5. The char have those 3 little thing in eqp at begin, you can cube one of them with "class charm" (i guess), so when you cube one, what can you do with others ?
6. Is there any craft thing other than "cube normal item to get 74 rlvl uniq ?
6a. Is there any low lvl uniq item
6b. can you make them ?

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: New player need help

Post by Lucifer666 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:27 am

1. you can buy Skill Tablets in Act 5 i think,cube them with Charm to add them I guess...

2.apart from the easy ones??? I don't know

3.try to cube 2-7 Mana pots(the smallest)

4.5. The stuff you Cube with your Unique Charm decides on your class,the three small things along the Charm...the other two you can throw away once you have your Class...

6.I think no...

6a.yes

6b.no

Most item stats can be found here:
http://grador.euweb.cz/KoT/misc.html
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

Return to “Kingdom of Tenai”