Could somebody reupload EftA?

Information and updates for the EftA mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: erevos, mouse

wenwuzerg

Could somebody reupload EftA?

Post by wenwuzerg » Wed May 08, 2013 3:22 pm

The fileplant links are dead now, and I havn't found other sites to download this mod.
could somebody reupload EftA?
Thanks very much!

Volf
Retired Admin
Dominion
Finland

Hand-picked

Re: Could somebody reupload EftA?

Post by Volf » Wed May 08, 2013 9:26 pm

Unpublished the 2 other topics with the same question
Terms of Service XII) Repeatedly posting the same message in a forum or across multiple forums is considered spamming. If you accidentally post your message more than once, please utilize the forum features available to you to delete your post. To do this, click on the EDIT button above your post, to the right of the quote button. Then at the next screen check "delete this post" and press submit.

wenwuzerg

Post by wenwuzerg » Thu May 09, 2013 10:32 am

Volf" wrote:Unpublished the 2 other topics with the same question
Terms of Service XII) Repeatedly posting the same message in a forum or across multiple forums is considered spamming. If you accidentally post your message more than once, please utilize the forum features available to you to delete your post. To do this, click on the EDIT button above your post, to the right of the quote button. Then at the next screen check "delete this post" and press submit.
Well, I'm glad that my post was noticed just after six hours in this quiet forum.
But your unconcerned attitude means that you just manage the forum and don't care with an old mod?

Volf
Retired Admin
Dominion
Finland

Hand-picked

Post by Volf » Thu May 09, 2013 6:27 pm

Nope it means i would have spent an hour looking for the mod but then i noticed duplicated posts that i had to deal with so i only had 45 minutes to look for it. The result was the same as you got - only dead links in all major search engines and a few dead torrents.

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Fri May 10, 2013 5:44 pm

LoL I have the mod - Playd it long time ago will upload it soon .

EftA 1.45 + Some Reg Gateway
We're moving faster than lights and dealing with these demons inside so , Where are the ones who made us now!?

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Fri May 10, 2013 6:15 pm

Throws a Not Found Error when I try to DL it...does that file also includes a Readme with Runewords and the like???

Also what's your opinion of the mod??? is it worthwhile to play???
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Fri May 10, 2013 6:49 pm

The mod is fairly easy . Yes It has the runeword file included . Its a normal mod - if u expect something every unique or special , wrong place .
Reuploading...

We're moving faster than lights and dealing with these demons inside so , Where are the ones who made us now!?

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Fri May 10, 2013 8:23 pm

No man...nevermind,I just though to ask you since you played to tell me your impression,if easy is all,then meh...I pass up...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Sat May 11, 2013 2:31 am

Mods are easy or hard , doenst matter how beautiful or ugly , how many new maps it have when it feels like vanilla ( for example ). Again mine opinion you may find it interesting depends on your playstyle and understandings , for me its easy .

wenwuzerg

Post by wenwuzerg » Tue May 14, 2013 6:38 am

prodigypm" wrote:LoL I have the mod - Playd it long time ago will upload it soon .

Thank you very much for pay attention to my request!

I played this mod in year 2004 and 2005, and then I never played diablo2.
Recently a web game makes me to miss EftA, and I feel EftA is one of the most enjoyable RPG games I have played, but it's too old to find now.

I'm downloading it. Thanks you again!

wenwuzerg

Post by wenwuzerg » Tue May 14, 2013 6:50 am

Volf" wrote:Nope it means i would have spent an hour looking for the mod but then i noticed duplicated posts that i had to deal with so i only had 45 minutes to look for it. The result was the same as you got - only dead links in all major search engines and a few dead torrents.
I had searched through google before posting here.
First I get fileplanet links in this forum, but they are dead.
And then other results are either dead links or directing to fileplanet links in here.
There is also a dead torrent from many torrent webs but not having the dll file.
So at last I have to post here for help.

mouse
Retired staff
Angel

Post by mouse » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:28 am

Did you guys ever find working versions hosted anywhere?

If not, I might still have the files somewhere, just need to dig them out... Man, I hope I have them!

[edit: apparently I only have 1.43....1.45 and much of my modding backups were lost to the ravages of time. If anyone happens to have it, please contact me as I'd like to have a copy.]

Eccaavuu

Post by Eccaavuu » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:26 pm

Hi Everyone!

This is my copy of EftA1.45c

EftA

mouse
Retired staff
Angel

Post by mouse » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:59 am

Eccaavuu" wrote:Hi Everyone!

This is my copy of EftA1.45c

EftA
Heyyyy that's awesome! Awww my patch notes, how I've missed you!
Hopefully you didn't put any trojans in there or anything ;)

Return to “Escape From The Afterlife”