Keep Update 04/03/2009

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.
onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Keep Update 04/03/2009

Post by onyx » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:20 pm

Been a while since I've posted updates on the site. After an endless string of business trips and a well-deserved vacation after that, I'm back in action now. Here is what happened in the Diablo world lately (or at least what I, with the assistance of some helpers, managed to dig out):

:victory: A RELEASE!
Forum member cla$$ics released two new versions of his Rebirthe mod, the last one being v0.03. Here are some highlights from the features list:
  • Total of 17 new abilities for the Paladin
  • Many new multiplayer dungeons
  • Loads of new Runewords
  • Some new sets
  • Some more uniques
  • Enhanced blood effect
  • Monsters have immunities correlating with them on Normal difficulty
You can download Rebirthe v0.03 here and share your opinion about it in this thread.

:tredmil: THE USUAL FRENZY
It has been more than 2 months since the last update and of course, it was expected that Brother Laz released several new versions of his MedianXL mod during this time. As far as I can tell, the latest version is 1.99b. Check out the Mods by Laz site to find out more!

:sword: BATTLE.NET, TOO
Just about 2 weeks ago, the new version of Battle.net went live on Blizzard's servers. This new version is labeled "Battle.net 2.0" by fans and has some exciting new features, like an unified account for all games plus the online store, for example. You can read a lot more about the new Battle.net on Planet Diablo's dedicated page.

:silly: STAY A WHILE AND...
Did you manage to take a look at Blizzard's april fools joke for Diablo 3? They announced a new playable class, the Archivist, similar to the likes of Deckard Cain. His skill set consists of abilities like Shush, Book Vision and Lorenado, and he also seems very conversable. Check out his Radial Dialogue Tree, featuring phrases like "Stay a while" and "Listen", and also "Stick it in your stash" - a supposed reference to the famous Deckard Cain rap song ;)

Excuse me if I missed anything important in this update, but I have really been out of the loop. Now back to your regular schedule.
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

DarthSW

Re: Keep Update 04/03/2009

Post by DarthSW » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:31 am

Here is one thing that was missed and i'd say it is big news for diablo 2.
Patch 1.13 is in the making http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?to ... 4&sid=3000

Return to “Keep Updates”