Minor Discovery: auralencalc and perdelay

Post here about all aspects of D2 mod making whether it's information, problems or whatever. Please specify whether your post is relating to Classic D2 or the Expansion.

Moderator: Nizari

mmpx222
Paladin
Korea South

Minor Discovery: auralencalc and perdelay

Post by mmpx222 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:46 pm

I've been meddling with Bone Armor, and discovered something mildly interesting:
  • If auralencalc is set to zero, or a formula that evaluates to zero, then it is treated as though it is empty (i.e. infinite duration)
  • OTOH, if perdelay is set to zero, or a formula that evaluates to zero, then it is treated as perdelay=0 (refresh this buff/aura as quickly as possible). To make the buff last indefinitely, you must leave this cell empty.
PS. This is probably too minor to add to the Skills.txt guide right now. How about building a list of possible amendments here? Once this thread accumulates enough posts, a moderator can update Nefarius's guide with the new information.
D2TXT / D2INI - Python scripts for editing TXT files, or converting between TXT ↔ INI files

Burn
South Africa

Re: Minor Discovery: auralencalc and perdelay

Post by Burn » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:05 am

Sure. Rn i'm messing up with auras. Sound quite interesting, I'm gonna check it after work, in the evening.
So, what I understood, if the lenght of aura is set up 2 "0" there is a possiblity 2 gain everlasting rebuff-self-casting , itc?

Return to “General Mod Making”